Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Leave it to a conservative to Make Rerolled Great Again! Anyways, most of the butthurt people must have not been around when FoHGuild.org went bye bye. This community is used to shitheads nuking sites overnight. Be happy at least this time we got a chance to organize and smoothly transition. Fuck all the whiners who are too scared to leave the old site. I mean honestly what's the worst that could happen? You have to go back to the old site or another one?

Thing is, I'm pretty sure several hold outs were on the Fohguild site and they were cockbags about leaving then too. Column specifically was an insufferable twat but when it came down to it, they showed up pretending like it never happened.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Plot twist: Draegan IS Craig McGregor and he "bought" the site so we'd all leave and he wouldn't have to pay to host it anymore.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Thing is, I'm pretty sure several hold outs were on the Fohguild site and they were cockbags about leaving then too. Column specifically was an insufferable twat but when it came down to it, they showed up pretending like it never happened.

OMG what will we do without all of Column's "content."

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
a_skeleton_03 was about 2 years and 14 days off from getting Draegan fired.

Its been so long since I've embedded images from imgur I can't figure out how to do it (I'm retarded) but I was trying to post a screencap of that post with a funny Trump joke!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
See, a fohguild hold out I could understand, cause at that point that place had been home to a lot of us for a good while.

I guess the same could be said for some people on rerolled, but that place just always felt like we were house squatting to me.

a_skeleton_03 and crew has done good things here, and I have faith this place won't be going anywhere.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The only reason I'd want a rerolled DB dump is to preserve Gravy :[

I would also prefer that if a merge does happen, we keep ReRe as the main domain and don't go back. It's so much nicer already.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
You mean [ img ] address [/ img]?

^

Also the multiquote system now pops up a couple windows and requires an additional click to confirm the choices of multiquotes to paste. This is dumb. Whoever had trouble using the original multiquote system probably could've just used a quick explanation and saved us all a few clicks.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Wait that was actually him when I told him to suck a tranny dick?

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, that was almost as gold as "fuck off space American Inventors".

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users