Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Rescued another one yesterday who was still looking for F/S/R and had missed all the notes about the exodus.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
No sticky in screenshots?

Announcements are very easy to miss. Probably even easier if you don't have ads blocked because you're used to ignoring everything up top. Too bad the chucklehead posting the video didn't include something more useful in the body of the text.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Announcements are very easy to miss. Probably even easier if you don't have ads blocked because you're used to ignoring everything up top. Too bad the chucklehead posting the video didn't include something more useful in the body of the text.

At this point you saved the equivalent of an asthmatic downs kid whom is allergic to nuts and shellfish.

are these guys genuine holdouts or just oblivious?
UQQ9bae.png

UQQ9bae.png
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I think jait is a holdout. Terial is the one who sent me a PM saying he'd missed the move. Don't remember the DMK character, so who knows about him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
labeling anyone over there a holdout is giving them credit they don't deserve. it's like back in the dustbowl some family deciding to stay and plant a crop of corn in sand.

• 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
Why would they even go back there when there isn't any new content tho? Do they just log on and chill just to spite everyone?

Is there new content? I haven't actually checked.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Why would they even go back there when there isn't any new content tho? Do they just log on and chill just to spite everyone?

Is there new content? I haven't actually checked.
the newest content for an entire week is the screenshot i just posted, everything else is whatever video i find googling youtube, related to moving.

also not gonna post in that thread, i'm curious how long those 3 wanks, can keep up their convo.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Ambassador Keg needs to go round up our lost citizens and bring them back to the embassy,

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Terial thought there needed to be some special way to get into the new site in a PM to me.

I told him no and I haven't checked if he has responded.

I also sent a PM to column telling him the water is warm over here.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Didn't Column also make fun of us when we left FOH, only to show up a couple months later?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Didn't Column also make fun of us when we left FOH, only to show up a couple months later?

It was like a year later but yes.

Which is why everyone should occassionally go back over there while they can and needle him about that and his refusal to leave this time.

It'll be good times for all, trust me.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Jait will come.
Etoille just told me that she either never got an email or it's lost in a junk folder somewhere. She was telling me that she just happened to log into RR for the first time in a long while and was basically like "WTF? This shit again?" .

He knows where its at, he refuses to come over just like when foh died.

No shit? Really? :D

All the more reason for me to poke him with a stick, then, LOL.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I made a post over there at Itz and Column today lol.

Nelson Munce laugh