Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Corn dog gone nuts. Nobody is going to read his post but he is still posting on remmorpg. Only people with depth and appreciation for his boring posts are us. Did he go crazy after raising a fish store.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Column's way sadder. I think he's still hanging on to hope that we might all just come flooding back at any minute now

pwqOwi.jpg

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
He doesn't need to come here because this site is defacto shit because column isn't here. He provided 90% of the content on Rerolled. Just ask him, he'll tell you.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
she's actually pretty without that dumb fuck pink hair.

Can't stand to listen to her for more than about 5 minutes tho. LIKE GUH. I DON'T EVEN.

She has an audience. It just ain't me. But i'm sure lots of 16-24 year olds enjoy her. And chuck likes to stare at her boobs.
She has boobs? Those are mosquito bites. I just think shes pretty. She reminds me of a punker chick i had a crush on in school during the 80s

iannis

Musty Nester
Column did the exact same thing on the foh RR switch.

It's weird how some people get attached to a url. Most of them just use it as an excuse to leave self sanctimoniously, but column really might be an aspie for real judging from the way he digs in on something so unimportant.

Not meant as a put down, it's a weird quirk. It might just be part of his troll roll.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Column did the exact same thing on the foh RR switch.

It's weird how some people get attached to a url. Most of them just use it as an excuse to leave self sanctimoniously, but column really might be an aspie for real judging from the way he digs in on something so unimportant.

Not meant as a put down, it's a weird quirk. It might just be part of his troll roll.

Maybe Column is rocking a Hawking wheelchair and his steering straw cant reach the bookmark button for new urls.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Do we really want Column? His entire being is ultra aggro shit posting.

• 2Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
He is 100% an Aspie of some sort and the biggest legitimate shitposter of the community. Of course we need him! :p

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Obviously waiting for people to come back. Some people will hold on to a potential "I told you so" long after its reduced to ash.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I feel like we left Column but somehow decided to bring back Tyen and Trex instead to make up for it.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He's probably busy disappointing his father by being a Cowboys fan.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users