<Silver Donator>
I just spam replied to all that crap.

People are dumb.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I find it very apropos that the remaining hold outs that are insistent upon living under the thumb of corporate interests on that board are the same ones in the politics thread shilling for Hillary and her gaggle of corporate special interests. At least they're consistent?

We have ancestors who died fighting to free themselves from being ruled by outsiders who did not have their best interests in mind. And these fat-fingered retards can't be bothered to take 20 seconds to register a new account. We are fucked if WW3 ever happens.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
A lot of it is just residual butthurt at people like me or a_skeleton_03 for dumb minor offenses that their egos can't let go of, honestly.

That or just being uninformed/not thinking about it.

Every time someone bitches "I don't want the community to split so I think we should stay here" I just tell myself this person very likely has a severe case of trisomy 21.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Tell them this: 4chan realized the Fappening (and god bless them) and laid the Church of Scientology low..... would they still be the same community if they had been owned by Time Warner or Comcast instead of a fellow weaboo at the time?

Fuck no.

Independence means not having to worry if MMORPG.com would have a problem with the underage camwhores in our twitch streams.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm amazed that people could actually be that butthurt over this place (well, that place).

I've had disagreements with tons of people here, but it's never personal. I may shit talk someone in the Politics thread and call them a fucking moron, but we load up the next big MMO in a forum guild and we're cool (I think? At least on my end).

Hell, I know for sure I had a lot of shit to talk about a_skeleton_03 a few years ago, but I don't hold any actual grudges.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dude I've even lain aside my war with Tanoomba due to this.

It is a time to unite and ensure our survival, and as a result, we come out stronger and more unified through the process.

Some things are just more important than our petty every day squabbles.

Having a leader of the community stab the entire community in the back the way Draegan did should have been the death knell of the community.

Instead, we pulled together and re-invigorated the community.

I'm amazed the tiny few numbers of people who can't see that can't, as well.

• 3Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme

It is a time to unite and ensure our survival, and as a result, we come out stronger and more unified through the process.

Having a leader of the community stab the entire community in the back the way Draegan did should have been the death knell of the community.

Instead, we pulled together and re-invigorated the community.

I'm amazed the tiny few numbers of people who can't see that can't, as well.

There will always be those who support George III.

• 3Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
It pained me as well, but I had to prioritize and restructure my shitposting manufactories for the new conflict.
Understandable...for the time being. Let us not forgrt the great fagginess that will be allowed to fester and grow whilest there is a more pressing battle to be won.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I straight up told him when this started happening in his thread in the shaw, this was his opportunity to repair his image.

And honestly, I think he took it to heart.

Maybe he won't be able to resist the troll urge long term, but at least for now, it does look like he's giving it the old college try.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Shit like this sounds so dramatic. It's just a message board, dude.

I mean, I'm glad we're all still here, but you make it sound like we just survived an ISIS attack.

• 2Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Shit like this sounds so dramatic. It's just a message board, dude.

I mean, I'm glad we're all still here, but you make it sound like we just survived an ISIS attack.

Sometimes my humor is just too fucking meta I think.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I dunno, with your almost 400 posts in like 4 days, I just thought you were being spastic; not making jokes. My bad.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Believe me, I can very effectively do both at the same time.

I'm seriously unseriously serious when I post.

• 2Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So you were just kidding, everyone isn't your "brothers"??? I see the betrayals begin already.

I'm already planning some way to usurp the new forum and sell it to MMORPG.com for Starbucks dollars!

• 2Like

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm already planning some way to usurp the new forum and sell it to MMORPG.com for Starbucks dollars!

It's easy, become a gender-queer MMO fansite owner and convince us all you need money and Xbox's donated to save some puppies with no home.

• 3Like

K13R

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Oh been gone for a while. Figured I'd check in over at the other site and to my surpise some cackholster decided burned that fucker down as well . Ive had less girlfriends in the past 15 years then the FOH community has had "forums". I must say this one far nicer then the last refugee camp.

• 3Like

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You have had less than 4 girlfriends in 15 years?

Welcome home.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users