Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
what if we can integrate EQ browser directly into these forums. the future is bright boys, endless possibilities.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
I was hesitant to come over to be honest. I see the rampant, racist shit that went on at the other place (real racism not the sjw definition). People cried like babies when they were rightfully smacked down over it. That was a lot of the fuss over Tuco, Tarrant, Chaos, etc. Now with open elections happening, these same people would be mods by popular vote since its cool to fit in with the crowd. They'd just run free and unchecked here. And they are. I realize that is the type of community you guys want, but it alienates so many people with the racist and childish antics. I was a lurker on FoH. I never posted just read. I don't recall it being this way or this bad. Maybe my memory is faulty here. Idk.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
a_skeleton_02, if elected Admin, what would be your final solution to the Mist question?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Racism is shitty, but people need to get over being angry about words. If you don't like what they've posted, report it or ignore them. If you want a safe space I hear neogaf is always looking for more PC Principals.

I'm going to guess 99% of that shit happens in the Politics thread, I wouldn't know because I don't read the mother fucking things I don't like.

• 2Like

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Racism is shitty, but people need to get over being angry about words. If you don't like what they've posted, report it or ignore them. If you want a safe space I hear neogaf is always looking for more PC Principals.

I'm going to guess 99% of that shit happens in the Politics thread, I wouldn't know because I don't read the mother fucking things I don't like.

I don't need a safe space. But do we really need 1000's of posts with people shit posting racial epithets? Can we contain them to one shit posting thread or something? I dont see how posting "American Inventor dick" in a thread contributes to the discussion unless you are in a black dick thread.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I don't need a safe space. But do we really need 1000's of posts with people shit posting racial epithets? Can we contain them to one shit posting thread or something? I dont see how posting "American Inventor dick" in a thread contributes to the discussion unless you are in a black dick thread.

1000's? Ignore the people that do it if it really bothers you to read some text from an idiot. I hear the ignore feature even wipes out any quotes so you can pretend like the racists don't even exist!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>

You posting that is the first time I've seen it. So, maybe you should stop being a racist fuck.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I was hesitant to come over to be honest. I see the rampant, racist shit that went on at the other place (real racism not the sjw definition). People cried like babies when they were rightfully smacked down over it. That was a lot of the fuss over Tuco, Tarrant, Chaos, etc. Now with open elections happening, these same people would be mods by popular vote since its cool to fit in with the crowd. They'd just run free and unchecked here. And they are. I realize that is the type of community you guys want, but it alienates so many people with the racist and childish antics. I was a lurker on FoH. I never posted just read. I don't recall it being this way or this bad. Maybe my memory is faulty here. Idk.
Care to give some examples of actual racism occurring? Board is still standing so shouldn't be hard to provide links.

• 4Like

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Care to give some examples of actual racism occurring? Board is still standing so shouldn't be hard to provide links.

You want me to dig thru all your posts on Rerolled, as well as the other suspects, to prove they said racist shit? Get fucked. Man up to your past and the shit you've said.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
do you mean actual racist shit or people just fucking around and calling out N bombs?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist

Racism is welcome in the Nazi town thread.

2D9DA16E00000578-3311303-image-a-25_1447119933038.jpg

2D9DA16E00000578-3311303-image-a-25_1447119933038.jpg

• 2Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
You want me to dig thru all your posts on Rerolled, as well as the other suspects, to prove they said racist shit? Get fucked. Man up to your past and the shit you've said.
I have no idea what the fuck I said so you might be right. But more realistically you are using some ridiculous definition of the word "racism" which considers facts and suppositions that hurt your feelings to be "racist".

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Man, how many more weepy snowflakes do have left over there?

• 4Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Now with open elections happening, these same people would be mods by popular vote since its cool to fit in with the crowd.
I will just reference one aspect. With the mod elections there will be a need for those people to be the controlling board most likely. As a result of that their names will have to be public record. This will prevent some of the hardcore weirdos from stepping into those roles because in order to be an edgy sperglord you need the safety of anonymity.

I think though you will see a decline in some of the racist antics because it won't be cool. With the software here we can also auto correct a list of words to prevent some stuff like that if we want to.

When your toddler trips and falls if you draw too much attention to it then it will act more hurt than it actually is. We will treat it the same way for now.

• 2Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Have you seen the latest shit that's been popping up? "Human biodiversity"? Summarized, a perversion of cherry picked data with the pseudoscientific conclusion that different races are inherently more or less intelligent than others. I shit you not this has been surfacing regularly in the "politics" thread.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
"American Inventor dick"

This phrase is not used, because its racist. It's used because of I forget who he is, posting it and nothing else. And it was hilarious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user