Crazy Neighbor. Coward Landlord.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
To be fair, he did fantasize about doing those things later that night.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know if I'm comfortable with someone so volatile being a moderator. He seems like a loose cannon, could be the next mille in the making.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
So last thing ham was doing was going out and looking for a new place to live. How's that search going?

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I also find this claim dubious, why hang a clothesline in your stair well and then hang your neighbor's clothes on it? Although considerate of your neighbor's linens it makes little sense, especially within the context of your story sir.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Went to landlord today with neighbor, didn't hold back since I had backup plans in mind going in. He assured me he's on our side still, but that he's legitimately concerned about crazy's reaction to an aggressive approach, that he wanted the guy to seek help and was going about the best way he knew how in order to push him in that direction (he mentioned the new paragraph to the lease he sent all of us, which he said we didn't have to sign). He told me that if he wanted me out, since I'm not under lease, he'd just have to give me a 30 days notice, but he hasn't, doesn't plan to, but understands if I want to leave. He's still being a bit of the coward and I'm sure protecting his own ass. He said if he continues not to get help, he will go about a way to remove him from the property, but is trying to go about it in the best way possible. I think he's afraid crazy will hurt himself or us. I mentioned that our lease stipulates he must provide a safe living environment and it didn't feel that way and he encouraged me to call the cops for every dispute. He also said he had come over at midnight, twice, to listen to the noises that crazy had heard without anyone else but him know, and that he never heard them.

I think I may just move anyway though after checking out what's out there. Though it may not be up to me as he asked about the pet odor again. Hey dipshit, as long as I have a dog there's going to be some sort of dog smell in my apartment, that's how this works.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
start a blog.

you've had an outpouring of advice, opinions, experience, and support - with seemingly none of it being heeded.

I'm not sure what is to be gained from the thread at this point.

rrr_img_59982.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
He can't get himself a shotgun because then everyone will call him a Fudd, just ask Big Phoenix.
nah man you got it all wrong. having a weapon purely for home defense is like the polar opposite of being a fudd. a fudd is someone who owns firearms purely for "hunting".

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
What happened to the good old days when you could just call the men in white coats to come fix your problems?

rrr_img_59989.jpg