Critical Roll Animated Special

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Finished at $11.3 million. That’s fucking crazy for a D&D cartoon.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I have been finally catching up on Campaign 2 and I have to say the worst part of this show always has and always will be Marisha she is just such a cunt. On the opposite end Sam is a goddamn genius and probably the best part of the show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
I just finished season one last night! I agree, Marisha is bad. I watch it on my second screen and every time I start to hear her speak I immediately stop paying attention. On the other hand I could watch the adventures of Sam and Grog hitting the town forever. Looking forward to what Sam and Travis bring into the second season.

I never thought I'd make it to the end of the season, especially since the start was pretty bad. Once Orion leaves (spoilers I guess), it gets a lot better and keeps improving until the very last episode, IMO. Kudos to them, I'm glad they are successful and still around.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sam is amazing in campaign 2 but I think liam is my favorite so far, everyone is pretty good, even Marish isn't horrible, though still the weakest.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Sam is amazing in campaign 2 but I think liam is my favorite so far, everyone is pretty good, even Marish isn't horrible, though still the weakest.
Marisha doesnt suck in Season 2...to me the weakest link has always been Ashley Johnson. Not only does she miss most of the episodes but when she is there her character is just flat and uninteresting and her RP is horrible.

• 1Like

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is true, I think I discounted her because she isn't always there

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I love Ashley, and she's definitely a main cast member, but she's also gone so much that I can't help but forget what's happening with her characters. At least last season she could magic her way into the show as an NPC a bunch, but yasha can't do that. Also Ashley doesn't play a barbarian like a barbarian, so it's all kind of meh.

I also like marisha a lot more now that keyleth isn't around

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm only about half way into the 2nd campaign, marisha has grown on me and I like her alot now, definitely prefere caducious over molly.

j00t

same here. when caduceus was introduced i was like... whoa buddy.. tone down the alt... but the way he plays caduceus is actually pretty great. he recently was "yelling" at the party, except he was just talking in his normal low key way, and finishes the sentance with "i'm sorry for raising my voice" and everyone is like uh. yeah, no problem. it was pretty great

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not sure why but whenever he talks as caduceus I picture John Larroquette

j00t

i never thought of that, but yeah, it seems pretty spot on

j00t

i figured this was probably the best place without starting a new thread... critical role got blasted by an extremely vitriolic crowd for their wendy's one shot. in response they took it down. i had a hard time actually finding it, but this link has it for now if anyone wants to watch it that missed it.

cr_fol.mkv

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
What was the reason? Who in the world would they offend?
Ive tried to google this but can not find anything on it

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
People are pathetic. Mercer posted something a week ago vaguely apologizing for the decision on Twitter.
You should read some of the comments about being hurt and sensitivity... I hate this world some times.

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
People are pathetic. Mercer posted something a week ago vaguely apologizing for the decision on Twitter.
You should read some of the comments about being hurt and sensitivity... I hate this world some times.

I am out of the loop here, what exactly did they do?

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Wendy’s paid them to write a dnd module based around Wendy’s and run s one shot of it. Some of their fan base got super pissed about it, threw a temper tantrum so critical role deleted the vid and donated the money.

Their fan base has a large number of pathetic people who need safe rooms when ever they hear anything they don’t like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Wendy’s paid them to write a dnd module based around Wendy’s and run s one shot of it. Some of their fan base got super pissed about it, threw a temper tantrum so critical role deleted the vid and donated the money.

Their fan base has a large number of pathetic people who need safe rooms when ever they hear anything they don’t like

That sounds mighty fucking gay. (SJW's seem to hate Chicken Sandwiches)

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord

Why are we supposed to hate Wendy's now?

Rime

<Donor>
They are the 'last' big chain holdout from The Coalition of Immokalee Workers’ Fair Food Program. "a partnership among farmers, farmworkers, and retail food companies that ensures humane wages and working conditions for the workers who pick fruits and vegetables on participating farms."

Wendy's claims to source their tomatoes from North American grown hydroponic greenhouses only, but the Farm-Communists are saying that is not good enough.