Crowfall

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I would rather a start up buy or lease an engine and then modify it then building one from scratch. I have never heard anyone ever say that making an engine for a video game is some kind of simple thing. I find it hard to believe that CU has the engineering muscle to pull something off that triple A developers fail at.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sorry but that CU clip actively turned me off. The Crowfall clip of the hunger dome gameplay gave me a great deal of hope. One looked fun, the other not so much.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
I think part of the problem is the characters seemed to move as if in molasses, they need to tweak movement speed.

The CF vid made me want to jump in and play it BW world and everything. The CU one was a bit meh, I could wait till it gets fleshed out a bit.

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think part of the problem is the characters seemed to move as if in molasses, they need to tweak movement speed.

The CF vid made me want to jump in and play it BW world and everything. The CU one was a bit meh, I could wait till it gets fleshed out a bit.
They didn't look like the were actually connected to the world. They sort of floated just above the surface. It was kind of distracting to me.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Looks like I'll get a chance to play tonight. Might be tough since it's 6-8pm EST with the family and all. I'll be streaming at twitch.tv/Draegan101

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sweet!

Grats on the invite Draegan, I'll be watching once I get back from dinner. Try and break shit!

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Heh Pre alpha and the ranged class looks strong. Yeah. Shock. It looked great for what it was, a cobbled together test area with 25+ people running around. Hell that looked amazing compared to Anarchy Online release. At least it worked. Or even EQ's release or WoW's release after the servers started exploding at the beginning.

The one where Draegen lived to near the end with the Hunger all around the central point was pretty good too, himg muttering rear kick to get them into the hunger was great! Even if it did not work it was a viable tactic.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
The mouse look is sensitive as fuck. Took a while to get used to and I don't think I ever did. Centaurs stear like an 18 Wheeler. I do not like free mouse look and wasd. It was awkward. That shit needs to be locked up.

It was weird combo of normal MMO control and fps movement. Do not like.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
The mouse look is sensitive as fuck. Took a while to get used to and I don't think I ever did. Centaurs stear like an 18 Wheeler. I do not like free mouse look and wasd. It was awkward. That shit needs to be locked up.

It was weird combo of normal MMO control and fps movement. Do not like.
Interesting, any other thoughts as to gameplay and/or design ?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Hunger games was fun. Castle design was really good. Good space for fighting.

Personally even 6 abilities seems like too much for this game. I'm so used to playing shit like League or diablo these days.

Everything is raw, which I expect.animations coming in and out of movement to skills to animation speeds to combo transitions all needs tons of work and major tuning.

It's as if this game is less than a half year old.

I liked what I saw. I really love the art style and the textures of the gear are really good.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got in on the Monday Test so I will try out knight and the others if I have time. Other than the godaweful beeping I liked what I saw. Yeah it is rough in parts but it is still a baby. Just the fact that they are at this stage is highly impressive.

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider
It looks like they're headed in the right direction but they've got a long way to go.

It's encouraging that they're able to get a working concept of combat up so early and that it looks as well as it does. Getting this together early, with external testing, should get them the data/feedback they need to make the combat perfect. I'm really getting tired of MMOs that continue to drop the ball on the most important element of the game.

I'm also really impressed with the art style and textures. Not that it means much, but it looks way better than most of the other crowd-funded stuff out there 4 months post-Kickstarter. So far, still glad I pledged to this one.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
My KS number is too high, so it will be a few weeks before I can test..but sounds promising.

Thanks for the info.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Personally even 6 abilities seems like too much for this game.
Nice update but come on, how simplistic do you want this?

Fisher-Price-Little-People-See-n--pTRU1-19575506dt.jpg