Crowfall

turbo

Molten Core Raider
More i looked into the game more i realized i rather have a game more persistent world, can see where they are going and think it will be a decent idea just not for me. Plus just can't commit to MMO's like i'd want to.

If anyone wants to pick up a pretty cheap 2015 Sapphire Patron account let me know.

Binks

Golden Knight of the Realm
If Guinecean we're just a tiny bit cuter it would be a day 1 purchase.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
MMORPG's are dead.

I have a new thought on this... I think we are suffering because people behind the helm are now creating games from the perspective of "just imagine if..." type of people. McQuaid and others were all creating MMO's based on experiencing RPG's from a pencil & paper perspective with some limited gaming influence. I'm sure they played Zelda, Final Fantasy, etc. but ultimately, this was D&D in graphic form. Now the influence is WoW essentially and that's not awful but there's no sense of imagination. They are basing their ideas off of what was already there instead of imagining what a dragon or dungeon would be like if it were "real"

Just a thought....

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
I agree, it's a large part of the problem. Today's MMO conventions have strangled growth in new directions and games like Crowfall, for all their hype to the contrary, are still just twigs sprouting from the same dead branch.

• 1Like

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
The game is on the last legs of the test cycle before the Jesus patch. So there is nothing big going on from the players side.

Once 5.3 hits almost everything about the details of the game will be changing. Class and races, new skill trees, sieges working to semi working. New and better looking environments. Total revamp of the skill bars and how they work.

It will be interesting to see how it all rolls together.

• 2Picard

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yes I haven't downloaded the last few mini patches because of that. Waiting for "the experience" TM

• 1Worf

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It appears Crowfal is shaping its development up to get something released within the year (or early 2018 release). We all know it's gonna be a "soft, early access" release since they're already implying stuff not being on launch. Unless they go stampede mode this autumn they're gonna bet on people's patience and understanding over a promising but unfinished product.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
I will let folks know when the patch drops. I am still play/testing every day.

I think I hate myself.

• 2Worf

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Crowfall development is stalling right now, they already stated it's gonna be a soft release feature wise/ and game modes right now are mostly promises. I wouldn't be surprised if they'd "release" the game with minimal features and juke the sales up to further development. Also this game is instanced as fuck, it has so different game modes it could run an Olympic Pentathlon.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I read one of my emails from these guys. The email said people up through Beta 2 can play now. I had no idea. Gonna load this up this weekend.

• 1Barf

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I read one of my emails from these guys. The email said people up through Beta 2 can play now. I had no idea. Gonna load this up this weekend.

Don’t waste your time. Bandwidth. Sanity.

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eh, there isn't much else that I am currently interested in. I mean this past weekend I literally fired up Kritika to check it out on Steam because there was literally nothing else I wanted to play. I'm hoping I fire this up for a couple hours, see where they are at so I am impressed in 5 years when it launches as a free to play early access game on Steam.

• 1Solidarity