Crowfall

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Eh, there isn't much else that I am currently interested in. I mean this past weekend I literally fired up Kritika to check it out on Steam because there was literally nothing else I wanted to play. I'm hoping I fire this up for a couple hours, see where they are at so I am impressed in 5 years when it launches as a free to play early access game on Steam.

What systems do you have? I bet I can find you something fun to play in a heartbeat.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
X-Box 360 (wifi is broken so something I can pick up at my FLGS in the used rack) and PC.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have no idea. The computer is 4 years old. Card was top of the line back then. I didn't assemble the PC. Can tell you when I am home tomorrow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I have no idea. The computer is 4 years old. Card was top of the line back then. I didn't assemble the PC. Can tell you when I am home tomorrow.

You never told me. :(

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
5.3 Got a snap test open on Thursday night. Only pre alpha backers. It ran okay through this morning. Some pretty messy bugs overall but decent performance. About 11 AM the Amazon servers died. Hardware fault, but they are not bringing it back up yet. Need to try and fix the one major bug where you could log out/crash and then char is stuck and not able to get back into the server.

It is not the second coming of 5.threesus or anything but it did have some interesting changes. Still the same base game but the flavor is different now.

There is a long way to go still. Hopefully this massive patch delay will be behind us and they can get back to iteration and introduction of the other game mechanics.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
5.3 Got a snap test open on Thursday night. Only pre alpha backers. It ran okay through this morning. Some pretty messy bugs overall but decent performance. About 11 AM the Amazon servers died. Hardware fault, but they are not bringing it back up yet. Need to try and fix the one major bug where you could log out/crash and then char is stuck and not able to get back into the server.

It is not the second coming of 5.threesus or anything but it did have some interesting changes. Still the same base game but the flavor is different now.

There is a long way to go still. Hopefully this massive patch delay will be behind us and they can get back to iteration and introduction of the other game mechanics.
So they aren't ready to start posting here?

Is Draegan still a large part of their media platform?

Palum

what Suineg set it to

Darn. I guess I missed the email.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
I doubt if the devs would post here. You can talk with Gordon and see. Or Pann maybe she is the community head.

Emails stopped after the first 1000 of the Alpha 1 backers and the few pre alpha 1 and 2 backers. The persistence bug kept eating people and they wanted to figure out what was going on from that before inviting in the mass. More backers will come after the patch then the alpha 2 and 3 folks then the 69.00 package holders last.

Probably a week or so for the those guys.

It was really stable overall. Ran pretty well. The action gathering is a decent first pass, but parts are very rough still. The combat is a little clunky but it is fun. It is rough yes. But sometimes a little rough is fun too.

A lot of stuff is still being worked on, but the live servers have been up and running 24/7 for like 6-8 weeks. They have server campaign worlds running for 1-2 weeks at a time and then crushing them. The sieges are simplistic but okay. They can always add more options later on.

Many folks were waiting for 5.3 and it is teetering and tottering up now. Hopefully population can start ramping up and that will bring lots of fun and frustration.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I doubt if the devs would post here. You can talk with Gordon and see. Or Pann maybe she is the community head.

Emails stopped after the first 1000 of the Alpha 1 backers and the few pre alpha 1 and 2 backers. The persistence bug kept eating people and they wanted to figure out what was going on from that before inviting in the mass. More backers will come after the patch then the alpha 2 and 3 folks then the 69.00 package holders last.

Probably a week or so for the those guys.

It was really stable overall. Ran pretty well. The action gathering is a decent first pass, but parts are very rough still. The combat is a little clunky but it is fun. It is rough yes. But sometimes a little rough is fun too.

A lot of stuff is still being worked on, but the live servers have been up and running 24/7 for like 6-8 weeks. They have server campaign worlds running for 1-2 weeks at a time and then crushing them. The sieges are simplistic but okay. They can always add more options later on.

Many folks were waiting for 5.3 and it is teetering and tottering up now. Hopefully population can start ramping up and that will bring lots of fun and frustration.

Yea I'm in it I just haven't been keeping up with the e-mails and the forums were aids so I stopped reading them immediately.

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Soft launches, early access, and minimum viable products....this is the limp dick state of an industry that's real practiced at moistening consumers' panties with cheap lines but can't get it up to actually fuck.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>