Crowfall

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yep playing it and was having fun for the last 7 hours. But servers just kaboomed. First issue of the day.

It is not visually stunning. Gameplay may not be oh so asiany polished. But I am having fun.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Pretty bold strategy to go all-in on crafting, by its very nature the least fun, most tedious, and ultimately unsatisfying aspect of any MMO ever made.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Game has come a loooooong way since I last played. Definitely not for everyone but if you like PvP, crafting, and/or messing with different builds this might be something to check out.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Performance wide, it's not bad at all. There are tons of people running around and I haven't encountered any lag or crashed yet beside getting booted by the server (server problem).

UI is decent and clean. crafting, skill tree, questing and combat are not bad, I have yet to try pvp so we'll see. Looks promising.

1.jpg

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Its mind numbing that you’re stuck with your health bar in the top left. Who plays like that?

Last edited:

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yep playing it and was having fun for the last 7 hours. But servers just kaboomed. First issue of the day.

It is not visually stunning. Gameplay may not be oh so asiany polished. But I am having fun.

Why feel the need to defend graphics though?

This is a mechanics game. Nothing else. You play for the rocks/paper/scissor and the combat ability system.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty bold strategy to go all-in on crafting, by its very nature the least fun, most tedious, and ultimately unsatisfying aspect of any MMO ever made.
And yet legions of us mmo retards (waves hand) spend endless hours crafting useless stuff.

• 1Solidarity

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone playing this for long term or are most of you just dicking around? I'm actually having a good time with this so far.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Wait, am I accidentally on the wayback machine, viewing an MMO I've never heard of from early 2000? What are those graphics and UI?

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Wait, am I accidentally on the wayback machine, viewing an MMO I've never heard of from early 2000? What are those graphics and UI?

There’s enough brown to trick the Pantheon crowd into playing this instead.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Why feel the need to defend graphics though?

This is a mechanics game. Nothing else. You play for the rocks/paper/scissor and the combat ability system.
He said it's not visually stunning?

I threw a few bucks at this many moons ago via kickstarter, mostly for hopes and dreams there would be a half decent MMO. Looks like its from the wow era but "rounder" graphically. My machine is old and based on the performance issues being reported might not even try it

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Bought into this in 2016 and I decided to give it a shot to get some of my money's worth out of it. I'm on US West 2 campaign if anyone is playing. Probably try to get into a guild and see what's going on.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bought into this in 2016 and I decided to give it a shot to get some of my money's worth out of it. I'm on US West 2 campaign if anyone is playing. Probably try to get into a guild and see what's going on.
I am on US West 2 and thoroughly enjoying myself. I bought into this about the same time as you although I lowered my purchase from Sapphire to Gold and still have more items than I know what to do with. I got a free 9 months VIP with it, which I never thought I would use but now I am not so sure. I love PVP and enjoy crafting enough that this game is hitting the right spots for me. I will miss PVE raiding but between the different servers and choices over time, I can see myself playing for quite awhile.

What class are you all playing?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Scheduled pvp for the lose. I tried to get on and check it out after getting to max level only to see the next base fight started in 1 hour.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Took our first keep tonight. Shit was fun as fuck. They need to work on ent code some more but there wa about 150+ fighting over the keep.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users