Crowfall

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Pantheon topped that list once, too, lol.
Speaking of games in development (and I know it has since been cancelled), I really wish Mythic had released Imperator. That game sounded like it had so much potential.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
CF was supposed to be revealed at Pax South but they've added 30 days until their reveal

We thought we'd ready to show something there but we won't unfortunately!

There will be Crowfall buttons there (while they last) if you want some memorabilia though!
At least they're honest about this shit

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Seeing those numbers on the charactersheet makes me wish for a return to Ultimas 700% to distribute across skills. It allowed some intresting combos regarding skills and you could try out stuff.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
I wish the reveal in a month or so was this was ready for full beta testing.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
So how close is this game? Right now all I care about are EQN, Shroud of the Avatar, and Albion Online. Don't know if I should add this to the line up.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
So how close is this game? Right now all I care about are EQN, Shroud of the Avatar, and Albion Online. Don't know if I should add this to the line up.
No idea. I think its worth tracking though, has some good characteristics from Shadowbane, some modern MOBA ideas infused in it, so who knows, could be good.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
"This isn't a guild org chart," Crowfall's J. Todd Coleman cautions. "We support guilds (and guild structures) but we've laid a different system on top of that, which ties player fealty directly to land ownership. More on that system, and how it ties to siege conquest, will be coming soon."
Crowfall_Hierarchy.jpg

Crowfall_CharacterCreate_runes.jpg

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
If I can stage a revolt and overthrow the king, I'm all in.
Take my money already.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Game hasn't even started it's crowd funding campaign yet so is still years away from launch. This is the perfect time to get the hype train started!

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
If the current marketing campaign isnt the prelude to a kickstarter I'll be very surprised.