Crowfall

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
FUCK. You queers took all the $150's before I woke. Guess i'm going $175.

I bet they make $800,000 by friday
Same here, if any of you have second thoughts let me know when you drop a $150 so I can snatch it. Gonna hang at the beggar's tier for now hoping something opens up and will probably have to pony up for $175 at the end.

Do we have a pool on most overhyped feature yet? I'm guessing the "many different campaign rulesets" turn out as a handful per year spread through all tiers, and half of them blow chunks.

Another thing I noticed, they are considering to allow you campaign hopping? That has to go. There's no doubt that people will say "fuck the penalties I'm outa here" in campaigns they dont enjoy. At best, "leavers" should only be able to play certain interim campaigns until the one they left closes down.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Overhyped would probably be different rulesets, because it's an invitation for every special snowflake to imagine their favorite ruleset, or all the koolaid drinkers to sweep any potential problems under the rug under the pretense that it'll be fixed with different rulesets.

Another overhyped feature would probably be voxels. In the end I imagine gameplay with voxels being basically the same as GW2/ES/ArcheAge sieges. You do enough damage to a wall it blows up. Yeah being able to tunnel is cool too, but tunnel fighting is nasty.

As for leaving campaigns, it sounds good to force people to be in a campaign, but when you sign up and realize it's garbage and you want out it sucks to be prevented from doing so. I'm also not that happy with the ruleset being harsh toward the loser of a campaign, but we'll see how that goes when we find out more info from it.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Same here, if any of you have second thoughts let me know when you drop a $150 so I can snatch it. Gonna hang at the beggar's tier for now hoping something opens up and will probably have to pony up for $175 at the end.

Do we have a pool on most overhyped feature yet? I'm guessing the "many different campaign rulesets" turn out as a handful per year spread through all tiers, and half of them blow chunks.

Another thing I noticed, they are considering to allow you campaign hopping? That has to go. There's no doubt that people will say "fuck the penalties I'm outa here" in campaigns they dont enjoy. At best, "leavers" should only be able to play certain interim campaigns until the one they left closes down.
You could always campaign hop. But there will be penalties. How severe is TBD.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
ArcheAge is a racing game with housing and cute baby elk pets.

Probably too soon but any word on CC abilities? My advice is take any current pvp game and cut abilities and durations down to 10% of what they are now. Losing control of your character is not fun.

Alternatively I'd like a class or spec that gives up stuff for cc immunity.
God I hope they do include plenty of CC. However, I also want counters to that in the game, preferably including some that work passively or increases resists/fail chance of CC. Having a 2 minute cooldown that breaks it blows, because either you own when it's up or get owned when it's down. Loved my Ironbreaker in WAR. I'm looking forward to the "nothing but lava and narrow bridges/ledges" campaign.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
This looks awesome. Hype train has left the station.
the_grinch.jpg

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Apparently 3M flex goal just got updated:

"At 3 Million, players can actually expect the game to be released!"

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
The grinch thing was originally from Lithose, AMod change Dumar's avatar to reflect his heart growing three sizes please.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
rrr_img_91216.png

So should I name it Sir Bad MacQwaid or Stallion-tail, the Son of George?

Also, per ranged combat and aiming

"The camera reticule is actually being worked on right now! The WS ranged didn't work so well for aiming at someone on the top of a castle wall, or trying to knock out a chunk of castle wall."
- ThomasB