Crowfall

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've decided to pledge 60 times more to this than Pantheon.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think we won't know what works in terms of victory conditions until beta unless their alpha participation is in the thousands. A victory condition doesn't even make sense in the dregs, unless they just make it such that every player kill decreases the time until the world collapses or something very separate.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Yah. But joining a match an instantly knowing everyone's name/class/race/guild/spec is just dumb. Everything should be anonymous until discovered. I remember back in the WoW's old honor system people would abandon/go afk games when they ran into guilds with high rep as hardcore PvPers/Honor grinders.. It got to the point my guild could just walk in and 5 cap Arathi Basin an win in 30secs or something stupid without a fight.
Tbh if this turns into 'joining matches' I'm out anyway, no tears shed.

ili_sl

shitlord
Tbh if this turns into 'joining matches' I'm out anyway, no tears shed.
I feel most people will stick to the shortest time campaigns so they can get stuff in the shortest amount time(even if its less), which will make some rulesets seem more like quick BGs. They are still unsure how they will be handling campaign hoppers(requeueing) but they said "There should always be new Campaigns starting". I also feel most won't play on the " locked to a Campaign " rule set, unless they are going into it with an established group so they aren't stuck in a one sided game that becomes drawn out. Remember the game has to "end" for you to bring stuff back to your EK. Who wants to be stuck in a year long campaign?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
My assumption is there will be penalties for campaign hopping i.e. you receive no export loot/resources/materials.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
I feel most people will stick to the shortest time campaigns so they can get stuff in the shortest amount time(even if its less), which will make some rulesets seem more like quick BGs. They are still unsure how they will be handling campaign hoppers(requeueing) but they said "There should always be new Campaigns starting". I also feel most won't play on the " locked to a Campaign " rule set, unless they are going into it with an established group so they aren't stuck in a one sided game that becomes drawn out. Remember the game has to "end" for you to bring stuff back to your EK. Who wants to be stuck in a year long campaign?
I really hope it does not break down into short mini campaigns. Would be a deal breaker for me as well as the nameplate issue.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
6 months is OK... Anything measured in months is. I have no interest if most campaigns are a week, or even days.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Need some 24 hour duration "Gold-Rush" FFA Full Loot PVP campaigns with 100% export and tons of resources.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
If we get mounts and centaurs are a playable race. If tuco is a centaur can I ride him into combat?!

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Easy solution to nameplates is to just have it show the Guilds name, and the associated color (Red = Unfriendly, Yellow = Neutral, Green = Ally). Personally, I honestly think they should just have full name plates, though.

As for campaign duration, I think they should be designed to last 1 month at a minimum, and up to 3 months for close campaigns.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anything less than a name and guild tag is stupid.
I know people will hate the idea, but I think it would be cool if your armor automatically took the colors of your Guild. Like in Game of Thrones they immediately know which side a person belongs to based on the colors they wear.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Nameplates should be account holder's Name+Home Address, so you can hunt their ass down in the "IRL" Campaign.

Truly hardcore.