Crowfall

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Discords are so spammy right now. The Balance win condition stuff looks quite interesting!

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
welp I used one of my Fallen Hero names as:

Sir Dindu Nufin

hopefully it makes it in.

edit:

ArtCraft Support
(ArtCraft Entertainment)

Jun 27, 21:51 CDT

Your names have been recorded, thanks!
Gordon
lol looks like it made it in.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This worth accessing early?

I don't think so. I will log in this weekend and offer more direct feedback as I haven't since the major update but it seems we're a few updates out from any real systems worth testing or playing around with beyond 'oh yea this is definitely further along than Star Citizen'.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
My verdict is noooope.

A lot of the stuff they just previewed isn't in this weekend yet. So there's still premade vessels with no gear (hope you like minecraft crafting while getting PvPed and having no weapons) and wandering aimlessly. The combat and skill system is much more developed but it's still not worth it if you don't have access already.

I think soon the actual 'permanent' test server will be up with the char creator and everything, will check back then.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Were there very many people pvping?

I tried this again a couple weekends ago and there wasn't much going on.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not too much at the moment. We are on the cusp of the new more fleshed out world. With Sieges and points of interest and city and fort captures and building repairs, so many folks are taking a break.

Last edited:

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
It is not terrible. It is a pre Alpha that is rough. But runs decently for now. It does have some questionable choices, but it is far from terrible.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It's just pointless until the sorta-perma servers and tests come online with the new char creator and hopefully some starter gear packs or vendors.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
The $70 Early Access package is currently on sale for $50. Don't know for how long. Just a heads up.

Edit: Sale is today only.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Hmm not sure how far along they are but that looked quite laggy with the sliding and rubberbanding, considering there were what, 30people at most in there? Doesn't look very promising.