Cruises: Good Value Vacation or White Trash Rafts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So this is Fyre Festival. I have been seeing on Instagram all these public figures and celebrities (mostly reality TV, but some pretty big names) posting their tickets to Fyre Festival and boarding passes all week all cutesy like. What the FUCK is fyre festival I wondered? :) Especially on the heels of Coachella...

If you were following the lead-up to this, Oh lawd I wish I could give you the schadenfreude right now. Whoever masterminded this is my new religion. Going to build a fucking temple for them.

I mean they are being mugged, beaten and bludgeoned, robbed in their sleep, and likely gangbanged in the fucking tents and impregnated after paying between 12,000 dollars to 250,000 dollars.

YOOOO *MIC CHECKED* Imma let you finish, but this is the best scam of all time.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
They totally didn't spend that much money. You've been #fakenews'd, shitlord.

A luxury vacation to the bahamas comes in at no more than $250 dollars. TOPS.

And now we see that events have to actually be planned. lol. Unless it's burning man.

• 1Like

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
ya, if it was in the desert, their setup would have been passable.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Best part for me is I was wondering where my international wealthy oil refugee neighbors went this weekend. (both of them roommates drive 2017 modified BMW's back to back, they have the 12k). They disappearedly exactly on the date Fyre Festival starts (I can tell when they aren't there because I can't hear them screaming in Arabic accents or throwing a party or smell marijuana pouring into my room). I have been trying to get them evicted for about 18 months now.

I heard we got some feral dogs there. Hopefully the shitkicker never is seen again or they at least got his passport. Bonus damage: Neither of them have finished the semester yet. Finals week is right around the corner.

Gotem

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Theres no way it happens next year, their brand is destroyed.

They'll just have to rename it and get a different face.

As long as Jah Love is hidden behind even a single layer of obscurity it can still be his festival.

• 1Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Sounds like everyone involved in this flaming hot mess were wastes of life. From this Ja Rule guy to his 25 year old nobody organizer right down to the dip shit retards that wasted money on this scam to see an incredible line up of shitty bands.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I've heard 1200-12000$. Most people probably dropped in the 2000$ range.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The Greatest Generation

This mostly offends me on a comedic level.

The timing is terrible
The lyrics aren't funny
The rhymes and singing quality are bad
The whole thing seems like they didn't even rehearse it before going live

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Ironic that "did you learn gay in college?" Is the funniest line in the bit

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
It's times like this I'm happy I'm too out of touch to have heard of this beforehand, too poor to be able to dump thousands of dollars on some shitty festival, and have too much common sense to fall for shit like this.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
remember when everyone asked but how is Ja Rule gonna vote???
jarule.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

trex

Queen Bee
Spronk: accuses all millennials of being stupid.

Also Spronk: uses term "whole nother" and spells millennials incorrectly.

• 4Salty

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Spronk: accuses all millennials of being stupid.

Also Spronk: uses term "whole nother" and spells millennials incorrectly.
Have you and requiem buried the hatchet yet

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

trex

Queen Bee
Its what happens when kids grow up in safe spaces and then get smacked in the face by the fact the world outside doesnt actually have any.

I can answer to this. I found out at 25 that the world is a cruel and horrible place. Will chew you up and spit out out and not give a flying fuck. To be honest it was over some super first world shit, so I don't think I even have the full picture. My goal is to teach my kids that life is hard and you have to work. I thought people were complaining when they said that during my first 25 years, during which I also got every.single.thing I wanted. I blame baby boomers. You can't raise kids to think the world is rainbows and butterflies and pay their cell phone bill indefinitely and then rage at them when they're not responsible, well versed adults. They fucking press you to go to school for "whatever you want". My mom complains that her dad made her get a business degree when she wanted journalism and communications. That was probably the best decision he ever made for her. My stepbrother has a philosophy degree and sells cars for a living.

I had an existential crisis but am cool now.

Have you and requiem buried the hatchet yet

No sir. I called him once a few months ago to do some 9th step work. He answered and I said, "hey, [Req]?" and he said it was someone else then cackled and hung up. Trex: willing to make amends. Req: maturity level of a seven-year-old. There I go taking his inventory again... whoops.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
  • 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

trex

Queen Bee
You, of all people on this forum, really want to attack someone else's command of the language? Every post you make only confirms Spronk's point of view.

I don't spot the problem

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Status
Not open for further replies.