Crusader Kings 3

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
And it seems Paradox's new CEO is not only a woman, but also comes from an online gambling background.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
There's already some dev posting this isn't exactly what they said and that they haven't really decided yet. Not sure why it's up to question but eh.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's already some dev posting this isn't exactly what they said and that they haven't really decided yet. Not sure why it's up to question but eh.

If there's any discussion of it at all, Paradox is already lost.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

devs probably had "oh shit, we dun bad" moment.
If it won't be in the game, I'm sure some sort of mod will be made to resemble it as good as can be done.
But if I can't expel the jews, then they can go burn

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
It was only a matter of time for this to happen. I'm actually surprised people didn't go after Paradox earlier. Well, another game I won't have to worry hemorrhaging my wallet buying DLCs for.

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
This would be a no brainer for me, but was so disappointed in Imperator: Rome that I'm going to have to wait until we know more and see what the game is like. I really can't imagine them messing this up. They know people were liking the RPG elements and if it just ups that a notch or two should be a great game.

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Some of the dev diaries have been interesting, going to enjoy spending the winter playing this. I appreciate the amount of detail they are putting into it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Woffer

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is included in game pass as far as i can tell so should be able to try iy out for a buck...

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Kind of improvements in gameplay that I like to see. My gay Greek empire is going to be lit

Capture.JPG

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
No Deus Vult no purchase

I'm pretty sure I saw it in some sponsored gameplay last week.

I'm gonna hold off until at least the weekend, just to see how buggy it is.
I expect quality when it comes to incest simulators