Cubeworld

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
I'm still going to buy and post info, apparently demand was so high the load shit all over this dudes site lol

DMK_sl

shitlord
Is there anything new or innovative other then randomly generated content about this game or is it just a fun looking game?

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
just fun looking to me, kinda throwback to the old action rpgs I liked as a kid

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Two descriptions I've heard are a low-fi Kingdoms of Amalur (except it will get patched down the road!) and Legend of Zelda-ish.

He's moving the whole thing to Amazon's servers it seems, he may didn't have the money to do that initially as he's been working on it for two years in his spare time whilst holding down a day job.

Read elsewhere there are dev commands you can get access to in the released build, someone was playing with 5 others and there are reports you can get it as high as 24!

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
https://picroma.com/buycubeworld

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

He tweeted that he took it down again for some more testing but there's a direct link. Please note I have not tried to buy it personally so I've no idea if that page will work or not.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
It's been up and down a few times this morning, looks like he is throttling sales until he is happy it's ready to be properly blitzed.

Opinion seems pretty split on SA between "It's great!" and "This is a hollow shell of a game, come back in 6 months"

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I am playing around in it now. I like the map and inventory simplicity. Although I don't understand the class specialization. Does it choose for you? Or is there someway to change it?

xasiklas

Lord Nagafen Raider
can't try it till i get home, do you need some sort of key to activate the account, or you can use just the email/pass used to buy the game?