and no I haven't heard of that map bug menion

send me your server IP dog

Nutron_sl

shitlord
I'd offer to run one on my pc, but i couldnt keep it on 24/7
frown.png

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
thats fine we can play on our own when yours is down, it would just give us a chance to play together some what

from my experience I wouldnt invite more then 2 others to the server though or it chain crashes.... hit me up brudda

Menion_sl

shitlord
So, I got stuck in a mountain ravine and had to reseed my world to get out. Wish you could host a server and just give out your game name and seed without releasing your IP. And the map thing was me apparently zooming out really far. So, it was operator error on my part.

Swagdaddy

give me your IP so I can steal all your saved meme images

im a l33t haXX0r bro

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Also, the spawn statues don't make sense. There is one right outside the dungeon I am currently exploring but it always respawns me at one much further away.
You respawn as thesecondclosest statue. I'm guessing he did this to discourage zurging.

Anyone else have their map bug out? I just get a blue circle around my character now. Relogging does not fix it.
The minimap seems to use the zoom level of your main map for some reason. Leave your main map zoomed way out and your mini map gets all blue like that. You won't see shop icons in the mini map unless you zoom way in on your main map while in town, etc. It's weird.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
thats fine we can play on our own when yours is down, it would just give us a chance to play together some what

from my experience I wouldnt invite more then 2 others to the server though or it chain crashes.... hit me up brudda
Hey just saw this, we had a 4 stack playing for a while on my friend's server, but they wont be playing this week-end I think so I'll gladly host it up then
smile.png

Swagdaddy

turns out my CPU is kinda shitty for this game, pretty surprised as I can even play FF14 with little issue yet "Cubeworld" lags when I try to go multiplayer lol

Nutron_sl

shitlord
have you turned vsync on from your video card's control panel? doubt thats the problem but i know mine was running at 100% heating up at like 200 fps..

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
have you turned vsync on from your video card's control panel? doubt thats the problem but i know mine was running at 100% heating up at like 200 fps..
I forced a limit of 60 FPS on mine to keep the heat under control.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Yeah Cube World doesn't have a set FPS. It'll keep chugging unless you force your card to certain frames. Otherwise you have to run fullscreen, vsync, and 3 times buffering or some shit.

Swagdaddy

Yeah Cube World doesn't have a set FPS. It'll keep chugging unless you force your card to certain frames. Otherwise you have to run fullscreen, vsync, and 3 times buffering or some shit.
wanna guide me through how to do this? not that computer savy sadly

Cerzi

Golden Knight of the Realm
I pretty much just followed a river for 30 mins to see how varied things were. Nothing really to speak of that wasn't directly around the starting city, just slight variations of hills and woods. I know it's alpha but I think this game is massively over-hyped as it stands, it's either a sandbox game without the tools, or an RPG without the game.

Really hope mod support is added. With properly fleshed out world generation and a nice hardcore survival mod this game could be a lot of fun, but until then it's going on the shelf for me.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I pretty much just followed a river for 30 mins to see how varied things were. Nothing really to speak of that wasn't directly around the starting city, just slight variations of hills and woods. I know it's alpha but I think this game is massively over-hyped as it stands, it's either a sandbox game without the tools, or an RPG without the game.

Really hope mod support is added. With properly fleshed out world generation and a nice hardcore survival mod this game could be a lot of fun, but until then it's going on the shelf for me.
Night time is hardcore!

Also, there is different biomes such as desert, lava, water, etc.

I agree it needs a lot of features added, but there is some variation in the game that isn't easy to find. Lots of it is explore, kill, repeat but it does those 2 things really well.

Nutron_sl

shitlord

Game was definitely boring as hell when playing solo. Had a blast when playing with my friends tho. Did you do some dungeons? We did 2 + 1 open boss and it was pretty fun stuff. I agree there's still a lack of content at the moment, but for an initial alpha with the combat mechanics in place and feeling great, more content cant be that hard to add in!

I do agree on the surviver mod tho...make it so you have to eat and drink and permanent death and I could see that being a lot more fun. They also need to add in building. It'd be nice to build a house to stash your things

Swagdaddy

nah ive just come to the conclusion I need a real gaming computer, the lol part is that it wasn't ff14/tera/WoW/SWTOR that made me realize it.

Cubeworld still uses 100% of my CPU even with fps limit and other shit, praying its because of poor optimization but then again my laptop is a few years old now