Cubeworld

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Purchased. It seems fun so far if not slightly tedious with all the running back and forth from points of interest. Lots of potential here.

Valos

I tried to run a server and client at the same time and had some problems with the world loading. Pretty sure a dedicated box will be required to multiplay this, even with the 4 people its intended to be setup for. Let me know whos going to setup a static box or two for this to run.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I wish you have the ability to build.
frown.png

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Thought I was going to get this until I found out you can't build stuff. I was looking for this plus minecraft on top of it I guess.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I can't even create an account on the site.

That said, no building/destruction is pretty lame when your entire theme is 'cubes' a la Minecraft. I'm still interested to see where they take it.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It helps if you think of it as a multiplayer version of 3D Dot Game Heroes rather than anything along the lines of Minecraft. Personally, I don't find sandboxes compelling in the slightest, so I'm fine with just the crafting this game has.

Menion_sl

shitlord
I tried to run a server and client at the same time and had some problems with the world loading. Pretty sure a dedicated box will be required to multiplay this, even with the 4 people its intended to be setup for. Let me know whos going to setup a static box or two for this to run.
I am running a server and have the client up right now with no issues. I don't have anyone on it yet though but me. Is there a way to hotkey food?

Anomander Rake

Playing at 5870 by 1080? Hell yes! Like the loot drops so far but have no idea wth is going on with the power levels on purchasable and sometimes dropped items. Is that my character level? Also, the spawn statues don't make sense. There is one right outside the dungeon I am currently exploring but it always respawns me at one much further away. Also wish there was an exp bar, or some way of knowing how much more to the next level (or is there one and I haven't seen it?).

Sheep like cotton candy. I now have a pet sheep that will likely get one shot.

Valos

Upper left hand corner where your avatar and hp bar is, there is a purple XP bar.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm having a lot of fun playing as a Water Mage. The Water AOE's are incredibly efficient to kite groups with since the vortexes heal you while damaging the enemies. The hang glider is a good touch! I'll see about getting a dedicated box up and running with my laptop for the time being.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pet Food spoilers:

Monkey - Banana Split
Terrier - Waffles
Pig - Pumpkin Mash
Plain Runner/Jungle Runner/Desert Runner - Milk Chocolate Bar
Collie - Bubblegum
Sheep - Cotton Candy
Slime- Purple/Yellow/Blue/Green Jelly
Hornet- Popcorn
Mole-Chocolate Donut
Chicken-Cereal Bar
Bunny-Carrot
Horse-Candied Apple
Lemon Beetle- Lemon Tart
Turtle-Cinnamon Roll
Crab-Strawberry Cocktail
Duckbill- Sugar Candy
Crocodile-Apple Rings
Raccoons-Chocolate Cake
Squirrel-Strawberry Cake
Crow-Licorice Candy
Alpaca-Vanilla Cupcake
Porcupine-Blackberry Marmalade
Camel-Date Cookie
Penguin-Softice
Cat-Candy
Peacock-Chocolate Cookie
Owl-Lollipop

Menion_sl

shitlord
Anyone else have their map bug out? I just get a blue circle around my character now. Relogging does not fix it.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Looking for anyone with a second PC to run a server

My Craptop couldn't handle running a server either