Curb your Enthusiasm

Xevy

Log Wizard
Watch Series has 4 total episodes. They're out of order though. Should be 1-2-4-3 on their website. They're all pretty great. Fucking Leon and Larry's interactions are always the best.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for the heads up. I wasn' satisfied with just one episode after the first.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Holy fuck last week's episode had me crying. The sex scene with him yelling fatwa I was dying.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I looked up his buddy Marty Funkhauser, I knew the guy was "SuperDave" but I didnt know what else he has been in over the years. The guy is Albert Brooks' older brother! And he goes by his real name - Bob Einstein, where Albert changed his name from Einstein to Brooks before getting into show business. Probably a good move.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Great episode tonight, this show is somehow even funnier than it was before.
The Salman Rushdie joke had been simmering for over a decade and nodding back to the origin while bringing it into the scope of this arc was a bit of genius. Curb is going with full funny while taking slight jabs at current affairs when everyone else is tripping over themselves to pretend that they care and missing their queues. Good show Larry David

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Episode 3 I was laughing almost start to finish.

I actually saw this play out in real life a few years ago in San Diego. Right hand turn lane, cop car in the front at a red light. Light turned green and there were several cars behind the cop, no one moving. The guy right behind the cop car honked once and immediately the lights turned on, the cop car turned, and pulled the guy over. I was just sitting there thinking "What the fuck, is he really pulling someone over for honking?" I guess it's actually a thing. I was going straight so didn't see what all happened afterwards, but I always wondered if he ended up being ticketed.

Maybe it was L. Vid that I saw, and what transpired was inspiration for the show?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Accidental text on purpose was the best episode of the season imo so far. Vintage Larry David. I was cracking up the whole way through.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Wow, I kind of feel like he did the last episode of Seinfeld right with this latest one. Pretty amazing. This season is not disappointing

spronk

FPS noob
Pretty, pretty, pretty good. Amazing with all the cameo callbacks and the Moovti court. I thought that was the season finale, cool to see there are 2 more episodes.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This week's curb was amazing as well. This season is knocking it out of the park.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Great season so far (though the first episode was the worst in the series - bad acting, mediocre plot and forced jokes). Namaste though was probably my favorite, one of the better episodes of the series. Leon answering the door to the aggressive white guy was hilarious

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Great season so far (though the first episode was the worst in the series - bad acting, mediocre plot and forced jokes). Namaste though was probably my favorite, one of the better episodes of the series. Leon answering the door to the aggressive white guy was hilarious

that was my fav episode as well. hilarious.