Curb your Enthusiasm

joz123

Potato del Grande
Seems like they ran out of new material and are following the Seinfeld tropes now.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This weeks episode was a great rebound in my opinion. The cameos from Patton and Cheryl were great. I definitely think the show has lacked the Larry and Cheryl dynamic.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So much better. I'm relieved.

I also think this Netflix/Hulu staff thing is building up into a bigger joke...hopefully. Or maybe it'll just be an unsaid joke about their shit culture.

Either way, this was classic Curb.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Great episode. What a shit minibar setup. There's like 2 items they mention that aren't just like total trash. The middler thing was pretty good too.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The middler thing seemed like a very classic Curb storyline. Something no one would ever recognize in real life, but something that someone like Larry David absolutely would.

Same thing with the hotdog eating content. Also a classic Curb storyline.

Last edited:

joz123

Potato del Grande
New episode was a lot better. Still not liking the latina chick plot though.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
New episode was a lot better. Still not liking the latina chick plot though.
My prediction is that her plot line will have a big payoff by the end of the season, borderline edge lord payoff. I think they will do it in a way that is not obvious to your average viewer. Not sure if this is a prediction or a wish, either way I am fine with it.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Not even done with it yet and I can safely say this is the best episode of the season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
By far the best episode of the season far. It felt like a real Curb episode.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Another great episode. Glad we're getting solid Curb again.

That stupid show pitch plotline with the fat Mexican girl just wasn't working, and it brought the rest of the episodes down with it. Unfortunately it's only a matter of time before they get back to it.

The last two have been home runs though.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’m mid way through season five now I think. Right after the Jewish chick jumps of the ski lift while he’s eating edible underwear lol

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This weeks episode was hilarious. The phone conversation with the limo company killed me.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I knew something would happen with the fat dude on the roof but didn't think he would fall through because of his phone being charged. Leon or Larry not caring when it happened is what made it great.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Leon and Larry are one of the best dynamics in television. If they want to look at modern diversity and racial harmony, there it is, world. Fucking amazing.