joz123

Potato del Grande
CYE season 11 will air in 2021
Larry David Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I CANNOT believe that Season 1 came out in 2000. Fucking unpossible.
I randomly watched the first couple of episodes last weekend and they are still great. Finding out the new season is this close just made my day.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I need to re-watch the first few seasons. It doesn't seem like it could be that long, fucking 20 years.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had court today and the judge is also a bald middle aged guy. I got there early so we started talking about Curb. He said he has the first 5 seasons on DVD and he needs to do some housecleaning and he asked me if I wanted them. I said hell yes and I'll make sure to pass them along to another bald guy when I get rid of them.

spronk

FPS noob
God has heard your prayers, and season 11 of CYE will begin Oct 24th

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Probably 10 mins too long. But was still hilarious. The dinner party was my favorite scene.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Finally decided to watch this show a couple nights ago (I had never seen an episode). Holy fuck, the 2nd episode of the 1st season has me sold. The subtlety of Larry going, "BLEH!" when he found out he was drinking the Mom's water at lunch had me dying. Especially since he was bending over backwards for Mary Steenburgen up to that point and had been an "angel".

I fuckin' love subtle comedy like that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
First episode sucked - acting sucked (Albert Brooks in particular was painfully awful), premise sucked and it dragged way too long. Not enough lols either. No great payoff. Just meh. The only funny part was the COVID hoarder deal, which was fleeting and again, horrifically acted by Albert Brooks

I AM SAD ABOUT THIS

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
First episode sucked - acting sucked (Albert Brooks in particular was painfully awful), premise sucked and it dragged way too long. Not enough lols either. No great payoff. Just meh. The only funny part was the COVID hoarder deal, which was fleeting and again, horrifically acted by Albert Brooks

I AM SAD ABOUT THIS
You new to curb? The first episode tends to drag.

• 1Solidarity

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
They really nailed Netflix though. Fat bull dyke, token black guy, fat wheelchair bound woman.

Really expected a joke there, but I guess 2021 Larry is too cowardly?

Also one of those things that bothers me about writers is they seem to have thought covid jokes would've translated. Covid hoarding was semi amusing, but it was really such a minor footnote and hasn't been relevant in a year and a half.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I thought the Netflix execs were gonna love the casting of the Hispanic girl as a New York Ballerina Jew, you know for diversity.

joz123

Potato del Grande
New episode wasn't that great. The execs laughing at Larry David sounded so fake and terrible.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Almost turned this episode off halfway through when they started on the towels. What the fuck is this writing?

Really hope this season picks up soon. Hate to have to quit watching Curb.

• 1Picard

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
This was the worst episode in 20 years of the series. The opening episode was not great either, but not this bad. I hope the writing and improv picks up from here.

• 1Like