Curb your Enthusiasm

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Just noticed this is 2.5 stars? Wtf. Even if you think the quality has slipped the show is no 2.5 stars.

I'm convinced almost everyone who puts ratings on the shows on this forum is retarded, as evidenced by the numerous shows and movies that have ratings before they've even aired.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Just noticed this is 2.5 stars? Wtf. Even if you think the quality has slipped the show is no 2.5 stars.

I'm convinced almost everyone who puts ratings on the shows on this forum is retarded, as evidenced by the numerous shows and movies that have ratings before they've even aired.

Just gave a 5 star and it bumped up to 3.11

Starship Troopers GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

'm convinced almost everyone who puts ratings on the shows on this forum is retarded, as evidenced by the numerous shows and movies that have ratings before they've even aired.

Its the equivalent of people who read a clickbait title to a news article, and the title is as far as they read and that becomes the article for them

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seemed pretty classic Larry.

I fucking hate that girl. Still. Which I guess is the point, but holy shit.

I liked the Trump mugshot at the end, too.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Tracy Ulman singing the JG Wentworth commercial jingle was ridiculous and A+

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wonder if they knew about it, and if not, if they lost their shit at the amount of free publicity that gave them.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This weeks episode might be one of the best in quite awhile. Hilarious.

• 1Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For anyone that likes watching things weekly, it seems the season started at the beginning of the February.

I'm not sure when I'll get around to watching, might just wait until the season is over to watch at my own pace, over the course of a few days.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've been rewatching Seinfeld, and in the episode "The Barber" (season 5 episode 8), Kramer is getting a shave at the barbershop and the barber keeps talking about Edward Scissorhands. Kramer then goes "I wish I could have shoehorn hands."

Makes me wonder if that one was improvised or if it's just a throwback from 30 years ago.

Speaking of improvisation, Tracey has been killing it. I feel like all the therapy stuff was just off the cuff from her. Her character is the worst, but holy shit is it funny.

• 1Seriously?

Animosity

Hilarious finale. Lots of call backs from early seasons. Whole season was topnotch.

• 1Like

Homsar

Season was maybe my least favorite but yes the finale was maybe the best episode of the season