Cyberpunk 2077

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
All right guys, keep the NSFW shit out of this thread, spoilers are not good enough.

If you want to show off your neon cyberdongs do it in screenshots.
Can we PM you our cyberdongs too? Mines got a vagina too.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Crafting was pretty worthless in Witcher 3 as well so not much of a surprise if crafting is worthless in this

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Crafting was pretty worthless in Witcher 3 as well so not much of a surprise if crafting is worthless in this

if it’s on par with the Witcher I’m ok. I don’t need deep crafting in this. Don’t mind having to save up materials to get new items unlocked essentially.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Took a personal day tomorrow on a whim. Lol fuck IT projects.

Gonna throw back some Blanton's tonight and show my gf my cyberdong (my new cyberdong).

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Games also look like shit on Twitch due to bitrate limitations

ya I understand that but I watch gta5 streams with the same limitations and I'd consider the graphics a slight upgrade over gta5.

i'm wondering if all the fuckfuckery is going into just strait up shadows/lighting/reflection craziness - all of which I really don't give all that much of a shit about if I can turn it way down or off

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So yeah you can adjust your location to Australia or whatever on Xbox and play it now. I am surprised at how few genital options there are!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Really? Decoctions and superior potions are pretty serious game changers. When upgraded, bombs can be legit too. And some of the mastercrafted Witcher gear and higher level steel swords are very solid.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So sounds like the bugs are completely overblown and this is worth buying day 1? Tempted to get it tonight and have it downloaded for the weekend since it sounds good.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Really? Decoctions and superior potions are pretty serious game changers. When upgraded, bombs can be legit too. And some of the mastercrafted Witcher gear and higher level steel swords are very solid.

They weren't very usable in the base game. And I don't really consider potions and decoctions crafting. Those were alchemy. Witcher gear was very mediocre until you got the Runewords in Hearts of Stone and could make better use of more skill points. Even then Witcher gear would be the only thing you ever crafted, in spite of there being hundreds upon hundreds of recipes.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've watched a few reviews now and it seems that this release is technically on par with Wither 3 in terms of design issues and bugs.

Witcher 3 had the annoying candle bug that everyone hated, a complete dogshit inventory, and several weak ass progression paths as Khane Khane mentioned. Nonetheless, it was great to play at release. However, all of these issues were worked out 6 months down the road or so. The reviewers like Skillup all say this. This game is great now but it will most likely be a lot better next summer.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So sounds like the bugs are completely overblown and this is worth buying day 1? Tempted to get it tonight and have it downloaded for the weekend since it sounds good.
Lots of little graphics glitches like t-posing npcs, npc clipping into walls. Some buggy quests. Some dev at the studio really likes dildo's apparently since they are all over the place.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Some crafting was really good. Just had to find the right side quests. Stumbled across a major side quest once that gave me epic armor and took 10 hours to find it all. Was super cool(Had to craft it)

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Wonder how this will run on PS5 without the PS5 Patch - I heard 4k dynamic 60 without ray tracing.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Took a personal day tomorrow on a whim. Lol fuck IT projects.

Gonna throw back some Blanton's tonight and show my gf my cyberdong (my new cyberdong).

Is that cyberdong 1 or cyberdong 2? Or both???

Apparently the game has two cyberdongs for us to choose from.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Little brothers 3070 was supposed to arrive to the Denver Best Buy this morning.... awoke to the e-mail that they've been delayed indefinitely. Poor schlub