Cyberpunk 2077

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I want to download it now but wonder how long it will take to actually unlock vs download it after it unlocks

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watched a few minutes of someone playing on PS5, it looks great and seems to run well too, and that’s not even the next gen version, it’s just PS4 backward compatibility version. I can’t wait, going to make finishing Valhalla fucking hard.

You swung it for me.

Ordered and downloading. It's only 50 notes so even if it's average I'll still be loving being able to wander around the city I used to roleplay in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How the fuck are people playing this already!

This is going to be a LONG 5 hours.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
How the fuck are people playing this already!

This is going to be a LONG 5 hours.

I don't really care this time around cause I got shit to do today but I remember for fallout 4 I think I vpn'd greenland and got in like 10 hours early

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
steam seems to be constantly queueing small updates to this. Wonder if they are constantly patching.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
pretty interesting - i'm almost positive shroud has a 3090 and watching his stream the game doesn't look all that special graphically. It looks good, but nothing crazy.
Yeah, looks like a current generation game. I don't understand why the requirements are so high with how his game looked.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
3060ti was supposed to be ready for pickup at best buy today but is still "being prepared" for some reason. Guess I'll get to first hand compare 2060 vs 3060 performance instead of being ready on launch.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I have a three day weekend to myself but somehow I’m fucked all day and night on launch. Gay.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Im not sure why you would think of it as "next gen" considering the development time involved and specifically does not have next gen versions for consoles

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
All right guys, keep the NSFW shit out of this thread, spoilers are not good enough.

If you want to show off your neon cyberdongs do it in screenshots.

• 2Dislike
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
3060ti was supposed to be ready for pickup at best buy today but is still "being prepared" for some reason. Guess I'll get to first hand compare 2060 vs 3060 performance instead of being ready on launch.
Just got my 3060ti in. Pretty huge step up over my 1070ti. Sadly, it's with my old 2600k... A week away from a new b550/5600x build.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, looks like a current generation game. I don't understand why the requirements are so high with how his game looked.

the more streams I watch the more this doesn't look to me all that much better than gta5

it's odd - super curious to see what it looks like on my 1070 tonight

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

The crafting path is busted apparently. Busted as in worthless.

TL;DW: Game has srs issues with the RPG aspect (lacks flexibility/interesting abilities) but the game itself is just amazing. He had a lot of encounters with visual bugs.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users