this game looks like ass on ps4

clearly it wasn't optimized for it

ghosts of tsuishma

god of war

horizon

the final fantasys xv and vii

all look better

if you have ps4, don't bother, just be a big boy and get pc version

Yeah, I bought it for my PS5 and it looks pretty not great. Textures and shit are garbled and overall looks worse than the games you listed. I was pretty shocked honestly.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
They do, just like the no nipples option. Can make a barbie doll character (male or female) if you want.
I saw that as well.

I selected a vagina for the female because it defaulted to no vagina. That's why I'm confused. Why was vagina-less the default?

And since I'm 3 minutes in, can we change makeup/tattoos in game after we've made decisions in character creation?

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
They will most definitely add a transmog kind of thing to address this soon.
>2077
>can replace your bones and organs with cybernetics
>still can't replace the foreskin the Jews stole from you

Such is life in the future dystopia.

• 10Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol I never looked at it that way. The Jews did steal my foreskin didnt they??!!

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Playing on very hard. I wanted to do guns blazing play through but that shit will be really hard since you have no defense, that Ive found, against cyberhack attacks like Overheat. So I'm going for hacking, pistols, and stealth.

Seems you can only use one kind of arm mod. Launcher, wire, mantis, or gorilla arms. I want to try them all but we'll see what is actually good. The first boss was retarded and lame.

Curious, for those of you that killed Royce in the dialog, what took place of the Mech Royce? I wanted to just sneak past royce but the moment I opened the door that option was lost. I didn't see any other way in to do this.
Had I known you'd have to kill him anyway, I probably would've just shot him in the head. I'm curious now too.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I saw that as well.

I selected a vagina for the female because it defaulted to no vagina. That's why I'm confused. Why was vagina-less the default?

And since I'm 3 minutes in, can we change makeup/tattoos in game after we've made decisions in character creation?
I think no nudity is default?

The small details are what makes this. Like last night I was wandering around and started to hear a "cross" thing yelling at me. They've got an actual, working, crosswalk system.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This game is going to take me forever to beat. I just can't help but search every nook and crannie and talk to every NPC. See ya in 2077 with my review.

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, I bought it for my PS5 and it looks pretty not great. Textures and shit are garbled and overall looks worse than the games you listed. I was pretty shocked honestly.
Isn't that the ps4 version though? Next gen upgrade early 2021 was my understanding.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I think no nudity is default?

The small details are what makes this. Like last night I was wandering around and started to hear a "cross" thing yelling at me. They've got an actual, working, crosswalk system.
Well, my character was topless by default once I was done with the face and it immediately zoomed out for breast size. 🤷

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Isn't that the ps4 version though? Next gen upgrade early 2021 was my understanding.

Yeah, next gen is next year.

PS5 will just load much faster, and if there's an uncapped fps mode it will look the same but have better framerate (not sure what options consoles got, my Xbox copy is still in the mail.).

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I can tell you from my experience today and last night, there is a huge difference even on current build version from Performance between Xbox One S and Xbox Series X so I would imagine would be similar for PS5. While this release is Current gen, its too much to handle for current gen and once the Next Gen optimized release happens I bet this will be amazing.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
ben stiller weiner GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Both, since the game does controls right and you can instantly switch between the two. I use gamepad most of the time, especially for driving and melee combat. I pick up the mouse for quickhacks , UI/inventory management, and when I need to shoot someone at medium+ range.

Interesting, so you can just swap to key/mouse for fps seamlessly? If so that is pretty slick.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I never really thought about it but the whole circumcision jewry vs. aesthetic discussion above is super conflicting for me. Props to Poland/Europe, but ugly dicks? Idk.

Anyways, how do you "con" npcs? I tab to scan them but not really getting much info?

Also what Bok said: turn off Film Grain, Motion Blur, Chromatic Abberation. They always make shit look worse. Modern Warfare is almost unplayable with all that shit on as "Default". I also bumped the Cascaded Resolution to Medium last night and that helped a ton.

8 hours in and I've probably played, 1 hour of the actual game.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Interesting, so you can just swap to key/mouse for fps seamlessly? If so that is pretty slick.
Quite a few games these days do this. Some you can even use them simultaneously, so you can use an analog stick to steer while using the mouse to control the camera