Cyberpunk 2077

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I really want to play this game but I have responsibilities, a job and a baby.

I feel like I'd be setting myself up to end up being a worse father than Tyen

• 6Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

faille

Molten Core Raider
I know I should buy this on the pc but I'm still leaning towards getting it for xboxx instead. going away for xmas and taking that with me rather than my pc for one, but I read the controls are more geared towards a controller than a kb/m

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know I should buy this on the pc but I'm still leaning towards getting it for xboxx instead. going away for xmas and taking that with me rather than my pc for one, but I read the controls are more geared towards a controller than a kb/m

Seems like a odd thing to hear. Seems very good on PC so far. I'd say my only complaint about KB/M is acceleration while driving. I haven looked, but you basically just hit W and accelerate foward, constantly going up in speed. There's no way to temper and just sit at a consistent speed without tapping W which makes it jerk kind of. Unlike a controller, where its probably assigned to a trigger that you can depress to a certain point to keep a constant speed.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watched a lot of Giantwaffles playthrough, where he skipped 90% of side quests to just focus on main story. After his ending he felt disappointed with the game and gave it a 5/10, based on his experience with the main story and some bugs. I think playing just the main story probably is not how you would want to play this game to get the most fun out of it.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i opted for the ps4 version over pc because my pc is in dire need of some upgrades... and i'll be grabbing a ps5 at some point so i figured i could tolerate some poor optimization... and besides, ghost of tsushima still looks pretty great on the base ps4... but i was also planning on pirating the pc copy just to see if it could even run it. i have a 1050 ti as well as a pretty old processor so i absolutely didn't want to buy it for pc and then not be able to play it.

it's super bizarre but my pc looks WAY better than the ps4. my pc stutters a bit here and there and has some pretty long loading times, but then again, driving on the ps4 looks like TRASH. the ancillary buttons like changing the radio and switching camera views sometimes just don't respond at all, then 30 seconds later i'll get 15 inputs all happening at once. on top of that the video quality looks exceedingly granular. like i'm looking at the game through a layer of sand. but there's no frame rate drops really at all.

that being said this game... this game is... it's just fun. i usually HATE cities in rpg's... i get super claustrophobic and just need to go be free in the wilderness. in witcher 3, i can't remember the name of the city, it's the one where you meet dykstra and triss... i hated every second of being in that city and it almost always ends up being where i just completely run out of stamina to keep playing.

i am not getting that feeling AT ALL in this game. i don't know what it is, but it doesn't bother me so i'm happy

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watched a lot of Giantwaffles playthrough, where he skipped 90% of side quests to just focus on main story. After his ending he felt disappointed with the game and gave it a 5/10, based on his experience with the main story and some bugs. I think playing just the main story probably is not how you would want to play this game to get the most fun out of it.

Jeez how do you already finish? Don't sleep and just rush through everything(skipping dialogue and scenes as often as you can)? I am at 12 hours and just finished prologue(act 1) and i've done maybe 10 side quests.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm refunding for now. My computer just meets min requirements and I really want to play this as smooth as possible.

Will repurchase when I get my grubby hands on a PS5.
Plot twist

I won a copy today lol

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jeez how do you already finish? Don't sleep and just rush through everything(skipping dialogue and scenes as often as you can)? I am at 12 hours and just finished prologue(act 1) and i've done maybe 10 side quests.
He did it in around 22hrs, and yes, just main story and just a few side quests.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I feel like anybody rushing through the story in a game like this is missing the point.

• 12Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 12 users

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I really want to play this game but I have responsibilities, a job and a baby.

I feel like I'd be setting myself up to end up being a worse father than Tyen
When i had my kids, I spun the gameplaying tale to my wife as such....
she gets to sleep at night, while I go on night duty. Baby monitor near PC or TV and headphones on so i didn't wake the kiddo.
baby monitor goes off, i pause, get up and go take care of baby. Wife happy cause she gets a good nights rest, i'm happy cause i get to game and then when she woke up, i'd take a few hour nap/sleep (I don't require much) so it all worked out.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Anyone else notice the Witcher 3 arcade game reference? "Roach Race".

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
About 8 hours in and finally into act 2. I'd say when you're coming to the end of act 1 (you'll probably know), make sure you have a good hour to spare.

I'll just say it now...this game fucks. The plotline is movie quality shit. Can't wait to see where it ends up.

Edit: Oh, and yeah, turns out I'm circumsized.

• 5Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 5 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Curious if you thought the story was 5/10 based on the story?

Honestly game is probably a 7/10 just for fun to look around at the world. Everything else is a bonus.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users