Cyberpunk 2077

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fear is the path to gender fluidity. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to self-hate. Self-hate leads to sex changes.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
CDProjekt is Polish, I can't think of a western nation that gives less of a fuck about the current fad of identity politics than Poland.
I guess everyone’s forgotten about this?
76CDBEDF-C68A-44BD-80C7-86AC67382576.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
OK, so if I get this right, then in this future dystopia everyone is genderfluid, which means there are therefore no binaries. That means heterosexuality is no longer existent meaning everything is gay, right?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Fact, there are more people pissed off about first person only than gender options yet they are (rightfully) sticking to their guns. Why they would even entertain this bullshit is beyond me.

If people come to you and say they're gonna protest unless you meet their demands most companies just try to appease.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It's not always sunny in 'Cyberpunk 2077'

Cyberpunk 2077 has been in development for at least six years and its team recently hit a major milestone: The entire game is playable from start to finish. It doesn't have all of the proper assets, playtesting or bug fixes in place, but seeing the story come together is a critical step in the development process, Borzymowski said.

Imagine still a long long ways off

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I have no idea what I'm supposed to be mad about.

Nothing really, it's just another in a long line of companies being made to apologize for benign things by outraged ninnies, and one of biggest games "journalism" websites wasting everyones times by asking irrelevant agenda based questions. Neither are worth being mad about, but both are signs of the current situation in the industry and should be considered when you see companies pandering to certain things.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users