Cyberpunk 2077

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm eagerly awaiting the first big game dev to go balls to the wall and announce that in their game setting trannies were all rounded up and executed, and it unequivocally made the world a better place.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Nothing really, it's just another in a long line of companies being made to apologize for benign things by outraged ninnies, and one of biggest games "journalism" websites wasting everyones times by asking irrelevant agenda based questions. Neither are worth being mad about, but both are signs of the current situation in the industry and should be considered when you see companies pandering to certain things.

Thank goodness games journalism is slowly dying. Wish we could speed it along.

kudos

<Banned>
I wish GamePro would come back. At least their gaming journalism was actual journalism. Even if they had obvious advertisement articles. At what point can we have something that isn't invaded by some bullshit social or political movement and just be seen as entertainment? I don't watch a fantasy movie to be preached to about third wave feminist or transvestite ideals. Christ, how can one escape in this modern world?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
lkaxUVm.png

Windows percentage? FFFFFFFF....

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Haha so at Noon Central (12 minutes) it will move from 99% to 100%. Sounds about right for Windows.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
LVDzKaX.png

Stream chat is going crazy, bwahaha. "Is this running on windows?" Hahaha.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It was kind of 'meh' until V went out into the city. Looks crazy. Surprised they managed HItman level crowds on top of it all

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Oh lord first person driving. RIP for me.

Edit: Oh thank the Lord there is a 3rd person driving option.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user