Cyberpunk 2077

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Witcher 3 controls are pretty bad and the combat is bland.

I played through the main campaign and 1st DLC. I got side tracked during the 2nd DLC. I came back after about a year and half and it felt terrible. I didn't want to deal with it and uninstalled immediately.

That's what happened to me with Fallout 4. Did basically everything in the base game and the first major DLC, didn't get to the second DLC, now finding it very hard to go back to it. I was pretty close to platinuming the whole thing so it keeps bothering me that I haven't gone back and finished it, but it just feels so antiquated now. One of these days I'll get Nuka-World done.

Two hours into Cyberpunk now and while I think it's a great game, I'm having issues getting into it. The immersion just isn't there, which is probably a me problem. Also the setting feels less like Blade Runner and more like Idiocracy. Probably because almost all of my gameplay has been during the day ingame so far.

I'll give it a couple more hours to see if it pulls me in, and if not, I'll just try it again later when I'm more in the mood for it. It's clearly a pretty damn good game.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
This game really needs the lighting effects to look good, and the last gen consoles just can't handle it.

Should never have released on ps4/xbone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You can turn certain options on and off, like film grain and motion blur. Really its fine on my PS4 pro and HD TV. And the audio is fucking amazing on my surround setup.
yea, wasn't that just some type of noir effect?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Forgot another bug last night. Saw a blue drop high up and thought it was a jumping puzzle. Got myself stuck in some scaffolding and had to reload.

Also just now, near the 9/11 memorial type thing, on the highway the lanes must've gotten messed up because every car in the right lane tried to drive through the barrier.

Been going around collecting cards, and wasn't able to shoot my guns not too long after that one. Luckily had a purple katana, but could've been bad.

I will say an annoyance is upon entering a new "area," you get inundated with phone calls and texts. Makes exploring annoying.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This main quest is really engaging. I had to stop myself from keeping on it because it was interesting.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
How is @Sean reacting to this game over there

I cant say for sure as i cant search due to being banned a few years back.

I think I recall he was banned last year for spazzing out about something stupid.

If you want a window into the craziness check this stickied thread out.

I warn you if you read this thread it will damage your soul.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Do blades go dull or need repairing or something? When I was playing yesterday, I used a katana, a knife, and another katana...then without warning in the middle of fights I would press the attack button and my character just wouldn’t attack.

Looked at my inventory and the DPS for all of them was showing 0.0. Happened 3-4 separate times with bladed weapons.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
ALL the trannies are playing this...that's the hilarious part.

The lead whiny Tranny at Resetera Kyuuji who started the major freak out is posting updates on the game play.
They have suggest they got the game "FOR FREE" so its ok as he has given them no money.

what a fucking joke.

Resetera is in full freakout mode and its hilarious to see the people try and pile on the oppression bus ride.
The sad thing is that there's practically nothing in the game that has anything to do with trannies. There's that poster they won't shut the fuck up about, but that isn't even confirmed to be one (could just as easily be a woman with some kind of prosthetic, since even through the bodysuit it looks... mechanical) and you can make a "female" character with a dick if you want. For all the talk about cyberpunk being about body modification and shit like that, there's really none of that in the game at all. You can't even change your character's haircut once you leave the creator, let alone do any "body modification" later on. Cybermods are almost entirely for stats and there's only a tiny handful of them that actually have a cosmetic appearance.

How is @Sean reacting to this game over there
RetardERA wasn't woke enough for Sean so he got banned for attacking the mods that weren't doing enough to meet his high standards.

• 1Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I cant say for sure as i cant search due to being banned a few years back.

I think I recall he was banned last year for spazzing out about something stupid.

If you want a window into the craziness check this stickied thread out.

I warn you if you read this thread it will damage your soul.

The major problem with the internet is sites like these where mentally unstable people echo chamber themselves and reinforce nonsensical shit with no normalcy or sense injected.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Do blades go dull or need repairing or something? When I was playing yesterday, I used a katana, a knife, and another katana...then without warning in the middle of fights I would press the attack button and my character just wouldn’t attack.

Looked at my inventory and the DPS for all of them was showing 0.0. Happened 3-4 separate times with bladed weapons.
This is a bug. Happened to me too. I reloaded and it went away.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
But I thought all of the blue hairs and tranbots were going to boycott. How could this be? Are you trying to tell me that they are NOT a large fraction of people making game purchases?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
This game really needs the lighting effects to look good, and the last gen consoles just can't handle it.

Should never have released on ps4/xbone.
Didn’t they start production when xbox360 and ps3 were still in the middle of their life? Pretty pathetic execution. Hard to blame the consoles when there are plenty of games that look pretty great on PS4/Xbox one

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
But I thought all of the blue hairs and tranbots were going to boycott. How could this be? Are you trying to tell me that they are NOT a large faction of people making game purchases?

(Maybe they fell for all the feigned outrage and bought the game featuring tons of tranny/gay content)

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Sean still posts on Reddit if you want to ask his opinion. But yeah he got banned from resetera for not liking Biden and talking shit.

His last resetera post:

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Sean still posts on Reddit if you want to ask his opinion. But yeah he got banned from resetera for not liking Biden and talking shit.

His last resetera post:

Jog my memory...wasn't he somehow disabled (either mentally or physically, whatever it was) and living with his parents and on disability / had never worked? He was a odd dude.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Jog my memory...wasn't he somehow disabled (either mentally or physically, whatever it was) and living with his parents and on disability / had never worked? He was a odd dude.
Yeah, lived on disability and spent pretty much every dollar he got from the government buying games and weebo shit like collectible figurines. He was actually a good member when posting directly about games, but outside of that he was a trash person and complete aspie retard

• 2Like