Cyberpunk 2077

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Jog my memory...wasn't he somehow disabled (either mentally or physically, whatever it was) and living with his parents and on disability / had never worked? He was a odd dude.

It's been a while but when I joined the guild back in 2006 he said he had severe anxiety issues, like too afraid to go outside. He collects disability checks every month and yeah, lives in a house with his mother(last I heard).

A bunch of old guild members were in a discord with him last year but he raged and banned a bunch of people who were ok with Biden winning the nomination over Bernie. He just really went off the deep end with the far left shit and it became unberable.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Jog my memory...wasn't he somehow disabled (either mentally or physically, whatever it was) and living with his parents and on disability / had never worked? He was a odd dude.

he was a lazy piece of shit who lied about being disabled (claimed social anxiety) to collect disability insurance from the government and live in his trailer

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's been a while but when I joined the guild back in 2006 he said he had severe anxiety issues, like too afraid to go outside. He collects disability checks every month and yeah, lives in a house with this mother(last I heard).

A bunch of old guild members were in a discord with him last year but he raged and banned a bunch of people who were ok with Biden winning the nomination over Bernie. He just really went off the deep end with the far left shit and it became unberable.
I got banned by Sean before it was cool.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I cant say for sure as i cant search due to being banned a few years back.

I think I recall he was banned last year for spazzing out about something stupid.

If you want a window into the craziness check this stickied thread out.

I warn you if you read this thread it will damage your soul.
It's shit like this that when I read it, and I'm called a bigot, I want to say, "Yeah, so? At least I'm not a faggot."

1_dDgGyuO8WEJkk_8vBXe20Q.jpeg

Because it's not about them, they're pissed. My eyes just rolled out of their sockets.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Tons? Its there sure, but its not in your face everywhere, so calm down old man.
That mix it up poster is on every fucking wall in this game. I don't care though, I assume that was CDPR doubling down when the xers said it was offensive/objectifying.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
So my pc is an i5-8500 with a 1080GTX and 16gb of ram, and I have a series X - better option for this game? And no, can’t upgrade pc right now. Anyone else playing on same pc specs?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
My thoughts on my 2 hours so far - the game is immersive, but it comes across as a Fallout 4 re-skin, which is fine. Though is it just me, or should this game be set at night 100% of the time? The intro area felt exactly like the Trevor desert area in GTA V or the intro area in FF XV.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finished the tarot cards. That was kind of a pain. Pro tip is you can use your scanner, you don't have to be up close and select it.

I will say that brings up another (minor) complaint, is that the targeting of items or people to interact with is shit. I've also had a few times where I need to reload because I walk outside the range of a character I'm talking to and it just ends the whole thing (mostly Silverhands).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So my pc is an i5-8500 with a 1080GTX and 16gb of ram, and I have a series X - better option for this game? And no, can’t upgrade pc right now. Anyone else playing on same pc specs?
I'm on a Ryzen 5 1600, 1060, and 16gb of ram, and I probably average 40-45 fps with almost everything on high. Will take a SS and edit in my graphics settings.

Edit: And that's been a disappointment. The chicks in this so far have been...meh. So far Judy is about the best looking one, and she's got one of those half shaved heads. Evelyn is kind of meh. Actually, the front desk girl at Clouds was kind of hot. And the Mox bouncer chick. But like, Skye, who's supposed to be a hooker? Nope. Misty? Gross. The Militech chick is super old.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Series X is gonna be better. But your 1080 should handle it fine if you use the Geforce Experience to set your graphics. I'm running an i7-8086K @ 5.0GHz, and a 1080Ti OC, the game defaulted to 4K with everything maxed out and it was running about 12fps. Set everything in Geforce Experience and it runs 60fps, not flawlessly, but good enough.

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
What is the minimum graphics card you folks would recommend to run it at 1080p on ultra RTX and lighting effects? The official system requirements list the last two tiers for 1440 and 4k, but not 1080p. I'm thinking you could probably get decent frame rates on a lesser card if you run it at 1080p, but would like some advice.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
What is the minimum graphics card you folks would recommend to run it at 1080p on ultra RTX and lighting effects? The official system requirements list the last two tiers for 1440 and 4k, but not 1080p. I'm thinking you could probably get decent frame rates on a lesser card if you run it at 1080p, but would like some advice.

If you have a card capable of raytracing and you're playing at 1080p, you're probably going to be CPU bottle-necked.

Edit - I just did some science for you.

Ryzen 5 2600X, RTX 2060 Super, 16GB Ram. Going straight to the "Ultra Raytracing" preset and 1080p, my GPU is showing 98% utilization. Standing still with some reflections and fog effects in front of me I'm at 46 fps. Running around a bit I hit 99% @ 35fps. This is with everything at the preset values, which I would lower some stuff (like the known shadow cascading resolution).

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm on a Ryzen 5 1600, 1060, and 16gb of ram, and I probably average 40-45 fps with almost everything on high. Will take a SS and edit in my graphics settings.

Edit: And that's been a disappointment. The chicks in this so far have been...meh. So far Judy is about the best looking one, and she's got one of those half shaved heads. Evelyn is kind of meh. Actually, the front desk girl at Clouds was kind of hot. And the Mox bouncer chick. But like, Skye, who's supposed to be a hooker? Nope. Misty? Gross. The Militech chick is super old.

View attachment 322817
Claire is fairly cute for a sorta thicc girl. Dunno if you can romance her though.

Edit: I think the game needed/needs a large amount of polish still.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
If you have a card capable of raytracing and you're playing at 1080p, you're probably going to be CPU bottle-necked.

Edit - I just did some science for you.

Ryzen 5 2600X, RTX 2060 Super, 16GB Ram. Going straight to the "Ultra Raytracing" preset and 1080p, my 2070 Super is showing 98% utilization. Standing still with some reflections and fog effects in front of me I'm at 46 fps.

Thanks! I was thinking I could probably get away with a 2x card.