Cyberpunk 2077

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Wasted a bunch of points on stealth. I rarely even have a chance to try it.

Quick hacking all the way. I bought a 15k upgrade to my OS so I have liek 13 RAM. Drops a few contagions, a few short circuits, and a few others and I can wipe an encounter from a mile away. Worse case they are all on deaths door and I run in with a shotty and just end them.

the damage buffs from the skill tree make hacking god tier in just a few levels of focus
On the other side, Stealth is good when you combine it with the damage bonuses for handguns and you can one-shot just about anyone, which doesn't break stealth and just walk through killing them.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
One of the bigger letdowns based on just reading reviews here is the bulletsponge shit. Is there really no "realism" mode with 1-2 hit kills for both you and the enemy? If not, are mods a thing in this game? I could see mods really making this game shine with a bit more depth and some realism configurations for damage.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I noticed your apartment evolves as time goes on. But you can't decorate it like I had hoped. Or display collectibles and shit.

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One of the bigger letdowns based on just reading reviews here is the bulletsponge shit. Is there really no "realism" mode with 1-2 hit kills for both you and the enemy? If not, are mods a thing in this game? I could see mods really making this game shine with a bit more depth and some realism configurations for damage.

I mean bosses can take quite a few hits. But regular mooks all over, can die in 1 shot(headshot) so easily. They also die to 1 quickhack. As for yourself, you can die pretty quick if you dont use a health or just stay in the open. Not sure if you get can headshot or not. But I have had a sniper attack hit me for 75% of my life. I had to duck back in and use a health boost.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm not sure if the PS5 has a quality / performance option, but if so you may want to try switching to quality to see if it looks better without sacrificing too much framerate. I need to give it a shot myself - maybe that's what I'm missing.
yea theres no quality options on ps4 either, i don't think? at most hdr settings.

literally looks like vomit, and i don't even care for graphics

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So can you still use Breach if you have that?
Not sure, I never actually tried. Wouldn't really be much point to it, other than gaining a small amount of XP for the perk line, which would quickly be capped if you don't spend any stat points on Int.

I was going to try this, but I saw how much bandwith it uses and I am on a capped plan with other people in house using a good chunk of it(tv/movies/phones/tablets).
Yeah, it does use approximately 15GB per hour so it could be an issue depending on your ISP. Spectrum cable is still completely uncapped so I tend to forget about that downside when talking about GFN.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Does this take into account that they apparently have to pay $70 to every Trans gamer in the world?
No biggie should only be like £700. No tannies actually play games, they just fucking whine to hear themselves speak

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Started last night. Had to play on my current rig since it seems like my new 3070 turned up pretty much DOA. Game is obviously very good, but it hasn't sucked me in yet since framerate is still shaky even at medium settings. Will probably be a slow burn for me until I am fully up-to-speed.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Less awkward that it happened to my female character but yeah. I thought I was walking into a club or something and all of the sudden I'm getting railed.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
No biggie should only be like £700. No tannies actually play games, they just fucking whine to hear themselves speak

ALL the trannies are playing this...that's the hilarious part.

The lead whiny Tranny at Resetera Kyuuji who started the major freak out is posting updates on the game play.
They have suggest they got the game "FOR FREE" so its ok as he has given them no money.

what a fucking joke.

Resetera is in full freakout mode and its hilarious to see the people try and pile on the oppression bus ride.

1607712130128.png

• 2Worf
  • 2Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am playing on Hard and I am split between pistols and blades pretty much. I can see how if you narrowly focus on one thing you will hit a point where hall trash guys can be one shot killed (a lot of them die in two knife taps as it is) and it is certainly that way on medium and easy. No way anyone is one shotting equivalent level enemies in Very Hard unless they are exploiting the hell out of Stealth and Pistols a fair way into the game. Boss enemies are all bullet sponges and have basically unlimited stamina on hard, so git gud at parrying if you want to melee.

I can only speak to hard, but with even a meager few starting perks and decent body stat, only dedicated melee enemies pose a serious death threat in close. Out in the open, you will get lit up pretty fast and enemies love to zoom around behind you and one punch crunch you a lot. Enemy hackers are the most annoying though, as they will sit far away and chain flame you through cameras until you root them out and kill them. Enemy hackers should always be the first thing you kill in any fight for that reason and their ability to screw up your vision and buffs.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
ALL the trannies are playing this...that's the hilarious part.

The lead whiny Tranny at Resetera Kyuuji who started the major freak out is posting updates on the game play.
They have suggest they got the game "FOR FREE" so its ok as he has given them no money.

what a fucking joke.

Resetera is in full freakout mode and its hilarious to see the people try and pile on the oppression bus ride.

View attachment 322805

How is @Sean reacting to this game over there

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
yea theres no quality options on ps4 either, i don't think? at most hdr settings.

literally looks like vomit, and i don't even care for graphics
You can turn certain options on and off, like film grain and motion blur. Really its fine on my PS4 pro and HD TV. And the audio is fucking amazing on my surround setup.