Cyberpunk 2077

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I actually ate a 12 piece during a boss fight this morning. Chick-fil-A and Cocaine.

rick james cocaine GIF

I dropped some adderall for this myself, good times. Forgetting to eat is a bonus, less lost time. Back in the day I'd chug a Redline, but one day I had too much of that stuff and got queasy as fuck. The warning labels aren't lying.

Malkav

French Madman
I ended up fucking that Militech chick. The older lady. My first sexual encounter in game and it was...intense. She had like full bondage gear, a giant dong sitting on the bed, etc.

Lol I fucked that bitch in a whole other way.

Cleared the malware from the tracked credit chip she gave me, used it to pay for the drone and informed the Maelstrom guys that Millitech was after them. It ended up with Millitech raiding the Maelstrom base and me escaping. At the exit of the complex, I was welcomed by the guy she had in her trunk when you meet her with his corp army. He used the whole affair to get rid of her and let me go for saving his ass by provoking her into making such a huge mess.

Really love all the different way stuff can go.

Also, this game make me want to upgrade my GPU so much. 3440*1440 eats a lot of power.

Went with the Corpo origin, my V is gorgeous and ruthless.

photomode_11122020_234731.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
>57 years in the future
>cybernetically modulated piss valves with overclock function
>still can't regrow foreskin the Jews stole from you

Such is life in hypercapitalist cyber dystopia
Game is weird because in 2023 apparently they had cybernetic arms. So who the fuck knows.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The game basically follows the idea that the Bladerunner timeline was basically what happened in history, so makes sense shit was more advanced than it really was

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Everybody I've seen who has downplayed this game, has absolute, verifiable, shit taste in games.

Also, playing 15 hrs of this game or rushing through the main storyline and garnering an opinion is worthless. It's like buying a house, only using the living room, then complaining about space when you forgot about the other 8,000 sq ft.

Btw, I really need Adderall for this game. And I usually don't give a shit about "side stuff".

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
They take the game down to apply the patch maybe?
Maybe?

It's like they run a high end desktop stream and have my Steam launch within it on their servers. I didn't have to buy CP77 through Nvidia, just link my Steam account.

Like Citrix for gaming.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
This is easily a 10/10 game in 6 months or so when its patched up...maybe not that long. Whatever, fight me if you disagree.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
More of the same complaints about the thin "open world" here with almost 700 comments, so it's definitely not just me.

Or things like the AI that have been done better in 10+ year old games:

This is interesting, given the great sales. As a PC user with a high-ish end system, I haven't had any horrible crashes or video issues.

CD Project Red Stock down 29 percent

Last edited:
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Roughly 30 hours in now, just now ventured to Badlands for first time.

This is not hyperbole to say this might be my favorite game ever. There are a TON of things to fix as well, and this game will only improve with age. Pretty fucking excited to see where they take this in the next 12 months, as I'm genuinely in love with what was shipped this week (even in spite of things that annoy/bother me). Transmog/Barber need inclusion ASAP for a start.

This game is the perfect example of " the whole is greater than the sum of its parts". Taken individually, other games do certain things better. COD/Doom doing FPS mechanics better, as does destiny. The combat here is great to me though, and I'm really enjoying it. AI/world "aliveness", RDR2 did it better, though in a much less attractive, much more tedious package. Loot is done better in a ton of games, too many to list (though I like it here overall other than the transmog - would like to just cosplay as a sniper/handgun John Wick, suit and all you fuckers). Story is done better in a ton of games as well, TLOU, to name but one. In fact, I was gloating to my brother earlier about playing this work of art maxed out on the 3080, and was listing a ton of piddly little bullshit that I didn't like..... and yet......

....as a package, I can think of no other game I've ever played that has struck me like this one has (and a lot of that is thanks to the absolutely masterful world they've hand crafted here). It's secured its place in the Pantheon of Springboks GOAT games and I'm not even close to halfway finished yet.

GTA V, New Vegas, Skyrim/Morrowind, Witcher 3, Bloodborne, Persona 5 Royal. Rarified air. I literally cannot even comprehend the mediocre scores/reviews, but I guess that's a testament to different strokes for different folks, or perhaps people are just dumb faggots (hard to tell which sometimes). It's probably like Breath of The Wild, a game I liked but didn't understand any of the adoration for, or Animal Crossing or Pokemon or some shit. Crazy that their share price tanked after they made THEIR ENTIRE INVESTMENT ON THE GAME back in 2 days, with a ton of DLC/MP etc to come. This game will eventually make the company a billion dollars over their initial investment, and I'd be willing to put $$ on that. They didn't spend 8 years building that amazing city/world to use it up in 100 hours of single player gameplay. They watched Rockstar print $$ on GTA online and I suspect they're further a long on development there than we know/think.

Last little caveat before I bone Panam finally (she's a hot bitch), if you aren't playing it maxed out, full RTX etc I can appreciate and understand the criticism a lot more, as it looks like a completely different game on PS4 than the game does on a high end PC. That said, that's on you - Like buying the Lord of the Rings in 4k and watching it on a fucking RCA tube tv then going "wtf, how is this 4k, Frodo looks like shit!".

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
As a PC user with a high-ish end system, I haven't had any horrible crashes or video issues.
Same, I've had 1 crash and the only bug worth mentioning is the one that pillarboxes ultrawide monitors after you die until you swap to borderless and then back to fullscreen.

At this point I can only assume that CDPR forcing all these games jo*rnalists to review the game only on PC exposed how retarded they are when it comes to PC hardware.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally ran into a bug, where I had to reload and play back another 1-2 minutes to finish the step in the quest. Was funny too.

And holy hell do higher level missions actually hurt. Tried to do one with all full star wanted and such. WHere as in my normal missions my hacks can outright kill someone in 1 shot. On these guys it was doing maybe 1-2% health and they were weak to fire which I was using. When spotted they could take me out in 1-2 shots easily. I had to actually stop and just leave, and will go back later.