Cyberpunk 2077

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well I played all day and closed it to make dinner. And now it wont launch at all. Just get the flatline error every time.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well this game is awesome. Finally got some clothes that matches so I don’t look like a clown. :)

F3912276-ED3A-498F-BBFB-19EE8E6B9EAB.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Lol I fucked that bitch in a whole other way.

Cleared the malware from the tracked credit chip she gave me, used it to pay for the drone and informed the Maelstrom guys that Millitech was after them. It ended up with Millitech raiding the Maelstrom base and me escaping. At the exit of the complex, I was welcomed by the guy she had in her trunk when you meet her with his corp army. He used the whole affair to get rid of her and let me go for saving his ass by provoking her into making such a huge mess.

Really love all the different way stuff can go.

Also, this game make me want to upgrade my GPU so much. 3440*1440 eats a lot of power.

Went with the Corpo origin, my V is gorgeous and ruthless.

View attachment 322825

I mean you can be "ruthless" I guess if you rp it in your head by ignoring a lot of the storyline options and side questions, but this game, like so many other 'open world rpgs', don't give you the opportunity to actually play a bad guy.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
God fucking damnit, I saw it coming from the very beginning and still hated it:

Fucking Jackie was so much more interesting than V, why'd he have to die.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
God fucking damnit, I saw it coming from the very beginning and still hated it:

Fucking Jackie was so much more interesting than V, why'd he have to die.
Don't have to spoiler that. They showed that in like the first few vids that came out for the game.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Or things like the AI that have been done better in 10+ year old games:

I must be remembering a different GTA V. Felt like Cyberpunk was more of a "livid" breathing world almost two minutes in than GTA ever was. Coming from someone who thinks GTA IV is in the running for best game of all-time.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

This is why I was kind of glad I bought it day one (even though I had no intentions of doing so). My natural reaction these days with games is to search for some kind of meta build, but there isn't one for this yet.

I will say that dude had a TON of bugs. He probably had more in the first 2 hours than I have in almost 10 times as long.

• 2Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
When you move the 3d map, the icons disappear and it becomes useless. wierd. Stealth doesn't work very well and bullets clip through objects. Just a few things noticed.

Last edited:

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The GLaDOS cameo from Portal was a nice touch. Was the last car an Alice in Wonderland joke?

• 2Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When you move the 3d map, the icons disappear and it becomes useless. wierd. Stealth doesn't work very well and bullets clip through objects. Just a few things noticed.

Stealth doesn't work well? I have zero points in stealth and 5 cool. I hacked a vending machine to distract a higher level enemy(he was skull and could 1-2 shot me) and literally walked behind him by 6 inches and into a office.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Apparently you can't run over kids either. I was hauling ass down a street and a bunch of kids were crossing the street. I thought I was gonna plow them, but my car stopped until they all went by. lol.
no kill child mod yet

• 2Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Apparently you can't run over kids either. I was hauling ass down a street and a bunch of kids were crossing the street. I thought I was gonna plow them, but my car stopped until they all went by. lol.

Think there's an ESRB thing where being able to kill children is an automatic AO which means it can't be released on consoles

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
More of the same complaints about the thin "open world" here with almost 700 comments, so it's definitely not just me.

Or things like the AI that have been done better in 10+ year old games:

This is interesting, given the great sales. As a PC user with a high-ish end system, I haven't had any horrible crashes or video issues.

CD Project Red Stock down 29 percent

You mean, you can't hang out and play video games in your video game? The Sheer, unmitigated gall of CDPR. They should close up shop and log off now.

Sincerely, every time you post these picayune complaints all I hear is this:

sitepandawhalecom GIF

stan marsh guy GIF by South Park

talking thomas mcelroy GIF by South Park

Hopefully they fix this soon so you can play video games in your video games and hang out with story characters on a cool Saturday night at the mall.
matthew watch GIF

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users