Cyberpunk 2077

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Did you try my suggestion? If your monitor is just losing sync like it is for me, cycling power will fix it right away. Happens about one out of every 4-5 times I load the game.
I have my computer hooked up to my TV. It's not the connection. I can see everything fine up until I click "Resume" or "Load Game." Then, the whole TV just goes black, but I can still hear the music. I've tried to play it in Windows, but it's black there, too. This literally just started happening last night. Up until last night, I had no problems logging in whatsoever. I clicked on "repair/update" but that didn't fix it. I tried everything that people suggested online, but nothing has worked. I'm reinstalling the game now. If this doesn't work, I guess I'll try and call GOG and see if there's something else I can do.

Like I said, total bullshit on this company for not fixing this issue already. There are hundreds of posts online about this very problem. Just google "Cyberpunk black screen" and you'll see what I mean.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i chose to fight with the nomads and pistol build

btw using a controller on pc is ass trying to aim, i had better accuracy just running up to the bad guys and strafing to get headshots

also the reticle is the worse "dot" ever.

i don't really see any cool mods for this game on nexus

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Speaking of pistols, during a replay I killed Dum Dum at the club and got the iconic Doom Doom pistol. I upgraded it to legendary and it had 5.5k DPS lol. A single burst on Smasher took him to like 17% HP.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
DS12 Quasar burst will kill him outright with all the relevant perks. Probably don't even need a +2 shots one.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, PS5 upgrade looking like it'll be Q4 2021? Urgh!

I mean, it runs oookay on PS5 as is but it ain't that purdy.

I still struggle to believe they didn't know the old-gen consoles were going to run this like ass.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have not read this thread so not sure if it has been posted but did anyone see the Mad Max Fury Road easter egg? Tanker Truck with dead pregnant women and Maxtac all around and a bald woman named Charliezfuriosa? Was pretty awesome.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
That’s probably the funniest game review I’ve seen. There’s no way I could continue playing if I was running into bugs like that thing blocking the door, randomly dying all the time. I hope they get this thing fixed soon so I can play it!

• 1Like

Cybsled

Ya, game has a ton of hidden easter eggs. You can find a dead Roy Batty on a roof, holding a pigeon, in the same pose he was in Blade Runner when he died.

• 1WTF

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Ya, game has a ton of hidden easter eggs. You can find a dead Roy Batty on a roof, holding a pigeon, in the same pose he was in Blade Runner when he died.
That is fucking amazing.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
According to the devs on twitter there's still a ton of stuff hidden in the world (including quest lines) yet to be discovered by anybody. I've sunk like 180 hours into this and need a break, but am anxious to see the aspys uncover more cool stuff.

• 1Like

Cybsled

I wouldn’t doubt it. The vending machine quests are basically hidden and don’t show up as gigs, and lots of quests are hidden behind other stuff you do. I can’t get the final Kerry mission though, which also unlocks the US Cracks stalker mission

Jozu

That angry review guy is not funny. He is just a loud legumer.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn’t doubt it. The vending machine quests are basically hidden and don’t show up as gigs, and lots of quests are hidden behind other stuff you do. I can’t get the final Kerry mission though, which also unlocks the US Cracks stalker mission

You mean the one where he invites you on the boat? Can't remember what I did to get that.

Cybsled

I did all the missions, got him to play nice with US Cracks, we talked on balcony, then nothing. I’ve tried reloading a few times and he never calls even if I skip like 2 weeks of time

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
I did all the missions, got him to play nice with US Cracks, we talked on balcony, then nothing. I’ve tried reloading a few times and he never calls even if I skip like 2 weeks of time
Check your messages to make sure you have replied to anything he has sent. I had forgot to reply to someone and after I did another call came in after some time.

Jozu

The secret ending thing is stupid as fuck.

How would anyone know to wait 5 minutes during dialogue to unlock it? SO dumb.

Im really disappointed with the ending. Like a lot. The game itself was amazing but just petered out after the parade mission.

When I did the voodoo boys mission with the ice bath and having to choose between being loyal to Placide or the corpo, i was blown away how awesome the game felt at the point in time. I was just getting some badass perks, found some good gear and was firing on all cylinders during that stretch. Then after that the game just rushes itself to the end. With more love and time, and mods, this game in a couple years is going to be incredible.

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
The secret ending thing is stupid as fuck.

How would anyone know to wait 5 minutes during dialogue to unlock it? SO dumb.

Im really disappointed with the ending. Like a lot. The game itself was amazing but just petered out after the parade mission.

When I did the voodoo boys mission with the ice bath and having to choose between being loyal to Placide or the corpo, i was blown away how awesome the game felt at the point in time. I was just getting some badass perks, found some good gear and was firing on all cylinders during that stretch. Then after that the game just rushes itself to the end. With more love and time, and mods, this game in a couple years is going to be incredible.
I looked up what the point of no return was, thankfully right after that mission, and realized that I had to stop doing the story and go back to side missions.