Cyberpunk 2077

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Use Cyber Engine Tweaks and give it to yourself via console. I did the same when I realilzed, after 70+ hours in my 2nd playthrough when doing the Second Conflict , that they changed the spawn conditions for Dum Dum. Made exactly the same choices in both playthroughs and the second time he wasn't there, and I didn't feel like restarting just for that. And then I spent a couple of hours doing reloads and manual triggers to advance through all of the Delamain's car missions because his phone bugged out :\.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I found my first game breaking bug. Out in the badlands, trying to get to the Rocky Ridge Ripper Doc, the entire camp is a glitch. No building, just pieces of the roof stuck in mid air. No one at the camp will interact with me. They are all frozen in place, most of them sitting on invisible furniture mid air. I've tried to reload, I've tried to leave and come back. Nothing will fix this problem. This bug is infuriating, as I want the legendary cyberware from him, the one that gives you all your health back when you're low every two minutes. I don't know how to fix this problem. This company needs to start fixing all these god damn bugs. The game has been out long enough, and made enough money, that a lot of these issues should've been fixed by now.
Uhhh yeah, speaking of bugs....

Biomonitor doesn't work if you've ever installed an cyberweapon arm mod. Second Heart + Bioconductor should be more than anyone needs anyway. Barely even need that really, except that even with ~6400 base armor (boosted to well over 10k while I'm in combat) and complete immunity to shock/EMP/fire/poison/bleeding I still occasionally get one-shot randomly for no reason. Not talking about melee either.

I'd advise not sticking Microgenerator in the third slot there either. Strangely, it works even though it has the same HP threshold as the non-functional Biomonitor, but the blast will blow up any barrels or other explosives near you which will just finish you off. It also kills civilians which gets the magical police on your ass.

Feedback Circuit is really good if you use tech weapons like Widowmaker and I think DR12 Quasar(?), but doesn't work with Comrade's Hammer or Overwatch (which says it's a power weapon but it seems to function as a tech weapon too) because they don't actually charge. I've heard it works with the charge attack from Gorilla Fists too, but haven't tested that out.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Divided we stand + Shock Hack pretty much face rolled the game for me, even at the hardest settings. If not for the occasional bug/crash and the balance issues this would hands down be the GOTY, but as it stands its a touch behind Ghosts of Tsushima for me. Completed the Nomad and "secret" endings, but going to shelve it for a while until DLC hits.

spronk

FPS noob
even crowb is jumping on the hate train

i dont think I've ever seen a publisher fall so fast and high from grace

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vorph

Divided we stand + Shock Hack pretty much face rolled the game for me, even at the hardest settings. If not for the occasional bug/crash and the balance issues this would hands down be the GOTY, but as it stands its a touch behind Ghosts of Tsushima for me. Completed the Nomad and "secret" endings, but going to shelve it for a while until DLC hits.
Pretty much the same. My build ended up with 18 body, 3 reflexes, 18 tech, 20 int, and 12 cool. Doesn't matter what weapon I equip, whether it's my Zhou smart shotgun that I have all the perks for or a pistol/rifle/SMG that I have nothing in, everything dies instantly (on very hard). Hell, nothing besides a boss even survives a mantis blade hit, and that's probably the single weakest weapon I have.

Only explanation I can think of is that they spent so little time on testing game balance that they just made everything super overpowered rather than risk something slipping through that's unbeatable.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Spent about 30 minutes creating a character for a second run through. Changed my mind to Very Hard rather than Normal difficulty so hit change settings and it fucking reloads to outside of Embers and I'm on my old character on Very Hard, new character data all gone...

Motherfucker!

• 1Like

Grez

Trakanon Raider

They haven't abandoned it, right? Surely they'll keep patching. I haven't played it yet, maybe I'll wait a few years.

Cybsled

Hate clicks earn more money than positive ones and boost you higher in the Youtube algorithms. This is the juiciest game target since FO76 for this type of content. People made hundreds of thousands of dollars shitting on that game, an AAA title like this will make other hate video makers rich as well.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I found my first game breaking bug. Out in the badlands, trying to get to the Rocky Ridge Ripper Doc, the entire camp is a glitch. No building, just pieces of the roof stuck in mid air. No one at the camp will interact with me. They are all frozen in place, most of them sitting on invisible furniture mid air. I've tried to reload, I've tried to leave and come back. Nothing will fix this problem. This bug is infuriating, as I want the legendary cyberware from him, the one that gives you all your health back when you're low every two minutes. I don't know how to fix this problem. This company needs to start fixing all these god damn bugs. The game has been out long enough, and made enough money, that a lot of these issues should've been fixed by now.

I dunno man. It's only been out for what...4 or 5 weeks?

I honestly think 4-5 months would be more realistic.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's amazing that people think these motherfuckers are psychic. First a bug actually has to be reported back to CDPR. Then ideally QA has to come up with reliable reproduction steps so that the dev trying to fix it isn't just blundering in the dark as to what the cause is. and patches aren't free, so you can't just push a couple bug fixes here and there, and you also have to make sure your bug fixes didn't break anything else.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Jozu

This game has a lot of problems, but if your acting like its unplayable or such an issue where you cant enjoy the game? Your being a pussy.

PS4 version not withstanding.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Going to wait for all the patches / DLCs this time. I want to play the completed bug-free version of the game.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
100ish hours in on PS5, still got dozens of quests to do.

Did become hilariously overpowered, so combat kind of lost its fun unless I gimp myself, but can't have it all.

Ended up nailing a guy to a cross yesterday, it was pretty brutal, but I try to make some absolutely shit calls as part of my character and this seemed like a marvelous opportunity.

Cybsled

For that quest I ended up convincing him to go through with it/not really question it. Johnny had a good point during one of the conversations: The Corps are interested in it because it will make them rich, but its a means of actually rebelling against the corporations because it represented something people are missing because of Corporations (if I remember the conversation correctly).

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Well, however I feel, I can say I nailed it so there is that.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I back tracked my playthrough to save someone and I'm sitting on that crucifixion quest, dunno if I can handle doing it again.

Vorph

I back tracked my playthrough to save someone and I'm sitting on that crucifixion quest, dunno if I can handle doing it again.
There's always the option to sabotage the bitch's plans or just walk away (with or without a payoff). I think you can even just kill everyone at the start too?

Jozu

Yea I never got to finish that quest I just killed everyone.

• 1Solidarity

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I find the game shines most in the main storyline. When you're actually going around town doing side quests and open world events is where the shit citizen AI, horrible driving physics, and lazy police system start to wear you down.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users