Cyberpunk 2077

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At this point I wish they would just let 3rd parties have at it. If they are not really interested in fixing the game, why not let others who might be? Well, Once bitten, twice shy. They will never have the preorder sales for another game like 2077. Sadly, this might have effected the view with all gaming companies as it is becoming more and more apparent that large companies like releasing half baked games( Wave/ New World). There needs to be financial accountability even if it drastically slows down the industry.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser

faille

Molten Core Raider
Given no real updates in the forseeable future, I'm assuming now is as good a time as any for a replay?
Haven't really touched it since it finishing when it first launched so no idea what has even changed.

oh, I also just bought the collectors edition guide book thing:

so figured it might be fun to use that at the same time.
(got it on a deal for $5)

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I spent more time customizing my V than on most missions. I don't recall ever using my swinging dick, sadly.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I spent more time customizing my V than on most missions. I don't recall ever using my swinging dick, sadly.
the only time that has a purpose is that mission that jacks your shit right?

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
the only time that has a purpose is that mission that jacks your shit right?
Pretty much. Since there is so few romance moments I figured I'd risk it, buying pr0n of the street and hooking it up in a shady place. Total lolz. CDPR really skimped out, could've made a fortune if the BDs could be watched instead of junked.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Pretty much. Since there is so few romance moments I figured I'd risk it, buying pr0n of the street and hooking it up in a shady place. Total lolz. CDPR really skimped out, could've made a fortune if the BDs could be watched instead of junked.
i honestly don't even remember the purpose or the use of the vr pause, sound/infrared/hidden sound, beyond fucking up my eyes with that bright white flash

beyond the heist and the detective story when they spent such a long time on it in the tutorial, i thought i was gonna jack into some stories and solve many crimes, then
started-blasting-gun.gif

• 1Solidarity

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thats this game in a nut shell. A lot of ideas thrown at it, that are sometimes more fun, and then you never touch them again. They chased GTA a little too hard is all I can gather from it.

• 1Solidarity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I sorta spred out my points bc dumb, have 15 in physics or whatever is for brawling. Still brawling at lvl 12 I think. Getting my ass whooped by the turbo trans carrot top in the empty pool. Have, mmm, purple arms. Money is hard to come by now, no missions left but the brawl and end game. And I still have some 10 cars to get. PS4 so no money patch. I drive around, find random police encounters, beat up the punks, sell guns. Can't decide if which ending to pursue, but probably pan-am and then try johnny. Bored of the lack of missions, playing skyrim now :S Oh, roler coaster ride with johnny was fun :D

Cybsled

Dunno if they fixed it, but you could cheese the brawl missions by dropping a weapon on the ground before match starts, then pick it up after fight starts and now you get a katana vs fists lol

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I did those missions and struggled like crazy with them. Once the point respec adjustment went live I went full brawler and sailed through them.

Beyond a bit of flavour text though you get jackshit so it's really not worth it unless you're really bored or are an anal completionist.

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Unpopular opinion -

Cyberpunk 2077 is an overall more enjoyable RPG than Witcher 3. :trollface:

But can I trust them to release new content in a timely manner that would get me to replay it months from now? No.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users