Cyberpunk 2077

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
was there a point to eating? did it give you hp? i really don't remember, i remember sitting down on a stool being a chore,

why can't games be simple and easy like this?
OldfashionedAnguishedCaracal-size_restricted.gif

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd rather they focus on an actual expansion vs some half-baked "DLC" that add nothing lol

Nah, too much effort, they're gonna do the bare minium and movie on from this game and go on to do EA type things since they want to be the next EA.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Messing around with a replay on this while I have an empty house and shit weather for the weekend.

Jackie Wells is the best video game homie ever.

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Messing around with a replay on this while I have an empty house and shit weather for the weekend.

Jackie Wells is the best video game homie ever.
I reload if I damage his bike. It's sacred.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can you toggle aim down the sites in this? I can't find it anywhere. PC version.
Been a while since I played CP2077 and Im also not exactly sure what you're looking for - but what Im thinking you're asking for.. is based off the different scopes you can obtain. So if a hip fire is one sight, an iron sight / no zoom scope next, and a full on sniper scope last.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
No he just wants a toggle for ADS instead of using LMB to do it on the fly is what Im assuming. And yeah its been a while not sure that option is in game or not.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
This getting brought up recently, spurred me to reinstall and start a heavily modded Corpo playthrough. We don't deserve modders, fucking basement dweller asperger edge lords that they are, can always get another 200 or more hours out of a good sandbox with mods. I highly recommend some of the apartment replacers for your life path choice, the Corpo Zen and Tactical apartments are great. The mod that allows you to actually ride the Metro is nice for seeing the city when traveling around, and the improved police mod makes for a little more fun getting into car chases with the cops. Lot of good, small, quality of life mods to get rid of some of the annoying shit, crouch vignette remover, getting rid of the annoying relic malfunction affects, faster craft/deconstruct, etc. And a few different mods that help balance and fix some of the broken perks and cyberware.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
So basically no useful content added? I hope they are working on whatever their next decade long project is already.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
the decision to put cyberpunk on ps4 killed their momentum, they wasted forever trying to fix it

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users