Cyberpunk 2077

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I recently moved my PC into the guest bedroom with OLED TV and recliner and I'm trying to figure out the best way to recliner game with a mouse/keyboard.

03e9fb0e55b588165dd81273f1cfc043.jpg

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
hahaha, posting dark as hell rooms and seeing the Luvsac I figured you just did it all from the Luvsac.

I recently moved my PC into the guest bedroom with OLED TV and recliner and I'm trying to figure out the best way to recliner game with a mouse/keyboard.
i have this hooked up to my recliner in the bedroom, it's our htpc setup (bedroom has the better tv, we don't really use the living, i'm gonna turn it into a ddr area anyway)
dd9754e30299cdb1591ff0bc6f57a18c.png

unfortunately my recliner base is round, i guess so that it can swivel, but also my recliner is right up against the side of the bed, so i use the bedframe to sit on it for stability, and it's almost as strong as a table.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Get a board and place it on your lap. Has to be the right size to fit on the recliner and still have good mouse movement. You can finish the top of it by gluing a cheap muse pad on it. Like the amazon one thats like 21/2- 3 ft long by a like 18 in wide.

Amazon product ASIN B06X19FLTC
Yea the lap board is key. Right now it’s just dumb having to move keyboard/mouse/headset all the time to get up and out of the recliner that the cords are getting pretty tangled up all the time or I’ll move the keyboard and the mouse falls off my side table.

my solution right now is to run a single usb with extension cable out to my recliner, then connect the mouse keyboard to that so the cords are much closer to me and can be routed differently.

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Picked this up for half price on Steam sale.

The Witcher 3 was janky but incredible story and characters. The characters were incredible.

How is it possible they regressed?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser

The Witcher 3 was janky but incredible story and characters. The characters were incredible.

Dlc aaaaany time now. W3 was made better for it. Totally have faith. Cough.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Making the player into the 'hero' fucked this game. Making the story about the player forces them into themes and interactions that play out across multiple options instead of a tightly written story that we the player get to witness. I hated every time my character talked because it took me out of the world and story.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Shmoopy

Several hours in and it's getting pretty good. Not Witcher 3 quality but worth the buy on sale. 👍

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>

Long story short, they bit off way more than they could chew and when the reality of things began to set in, they doubled down and said "fuck, we are the ones who made Witcher 3, we can do anything!"

Daidraco

I'm pretty sure the game was designed with the intention of being "Division"-esque with a persistent world. That likely caused far more issues than what they were prepared for. If they would have concentrated on making the game a purely single player experience, I believe the game overall would have been in a much better position. That, and obviously not releasing the game on the PS4 which should have been a no brainer.

Shmoopy

Finished this in about 30 hours doing some side quests. Only real complaint is the game is far too easy on Normal. Not many bugs except stuff that is on the ground but cannot be picked up is common. :(

Untitled-1.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Your powerlevel really steamrolls once you get late game, which makes normal mode a joke to be sure.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Cyberpunk is doing a livestream now. Just announced that patch 1.5 next gen update for consoles out now.

Also a demo (around 5 hours) is also out.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Your powerlevel really steamrolls once you get late game, which makes normal mode a joke to be sure.
That was the biggest fail for the game for me. Early game is hard, but then its faceroll cringe easy later. I wish they did a better job balancing around player level. Plus some of the weapons are downright broken compared to the rest. Which even makes it worse.