Cyberpunk 2077

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Probably their first time trying to finish such a major project near the end of a console's lifespan and didn't realize just how underpowered that generation had become relative to gaming PCs.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Probably their first time trying to finish such a major project near the end of a console's lifespan and didn't realize just how underpowered that generation had become relative to gaming PCs.
You'd think they would have tested it. Then again, I've lost count of the number of times I've said that. Reality never fails to disappoint.

My life has become a single ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gotta have something to do while waiting on Star Citizen...

What? What are you talking about? It was the biggest, most hyped game of 2020, it changed the landscape for gaming forever, it will go down in history as a classic like Halo or Mario or Elder Scrolls.

Atleast that's what the SC cult claims.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This game is in my backlog, but similar to RDR2 I just waited at release for them to "fix" or patch things up, and seems like it worked here as well. It's unfortunate that the release quality of games seems to be more beta than complete, but the success of the game depends on the release?

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Glad I waited...

Unless I am missing something, no real reason to play again if you already beat it. Unless you just want to play through again with another spec/choices. Transmog/garage/barber are more QoL stuff compared to actual meat and potatoes of content.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This game is in my backlog, but similar to RDR2 I just waited at release for them to "fix" or patch things up, and seems like it worked here as well. It's unfortunate that the release quality of games seems to be more beta than complete, but the success of the game depends on the release?

Cost of development is crazy I guess, we get what we get.

I def wait on games too, always works out unless its a fresh Souls rollup or pvp mmo tbh.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Unless I am missing something, no real reason to play again if you already beat it. Unless you just want to play through again with another spec/choices. Transmog/garage/barber are more QoL stuff compared to actual meat and potatoes of content.

Never played it because of all the bad rep it was getting. Looks like they finally cleaned most of that up? Plus I got it for 20 bucks on Epic.

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Never played it because of all the bad rep it was getting. Looks like they finally cleaned most of that up? Plus I got it for 20 bucks on Epic.

I mean it was fine on PC and you seem to always had a good PC, so you probably would of had zero issues. The vast majority of complaints was on console or the horrible decision to release on previous gen consoles.

• 1Like

faille

Molten Core Raider
I'm struggling to play through it again.
I finished it when it first come out, before all the patches.
I've now patched it up and got all the fancy mods and stuff from some guide I read, but when I play it, it just doesn't suck me in like when I first played.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I mean it was fine on PC and you seem to always had a good PC, so you probably would of had zero issues. The vast majority of complaints was on console or the horrible decision to release on previous gen consoles.

They were in a shit situation with their timing then with how limited new consoles were when it released

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
I hope they really fix this stupid police system. Cops porting on top of you no matter where you are is lame. I get it, some locations are difficult pathing wise, especially indoors, but the current state of this mechanic drags the whole game down to a level it doesn't deserve. Players should be able to outplay, outsmart, outrun/shake police encounters not just get a way distance x. See level 5 wanted in GTA V, e.g.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I never had a single cop port on me my entire playthrough (PC). I even started a war and killed about 40 of them before I got bored and just yeeted off into the sunset. I wished that they were more aggressive tbh.

This game has made me realize I need new monitors

Join us.

• 1Solidarity

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I never had a single cop port on me my entire playthrough (PC). I even started a war and killed about 40 of them before I got bored and just yeeted off into the sunset. I wished that they were more aggressive tbh.

Join us.
I know, I've wanted of these since we played Classic together and you always talked about it... maybe I will pick one up soon. Remind me, do you have it mounted or just sitting on your desk?

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I know, I've wanted of these since we played Classic together and you always talked about it... maybe I will pick one up soon. Remind me, do you have it mounted or just sitting on your desk?

Just sits. I'm about 2.5-3' away when sitting at desk. Didn't take long to get used to using for work as it just replaced running 3 monitors due to extra real estate. I use it for everything as well kb/m gaming, controller gaming, consoles, movies, tv etc. to the point where I don't bother w/ the bigger version in my living room. Cozy lovesac helps too ofc ;]

bananaboats.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Just sits. I'm about 2.5-3' away when sitting at desk. Didn't take long to get used to using for work as it just replaced running 3 monitors due to extra real estate. I use it for everything as well kb/m gaming, controller gaming, consoles, movies, tv etc. to the point where I don't bother w/ the bigger version in my living room. Cozy lovesac helps too ofc ;]

View attachment 391250
Falstaff Falstaff 42" LG OLED is coming out this year, heads up if you were looking for a slightly smaller size.

Chimney bro, how in the hell is that comfortable with no back support? Laying down I get if your controller gaming, but what's your setup if you mouse/kb? I don't understand. :(

• 1Like

Crone

I have a chair homie :>
hahaha, posting dark as hell rooms and seeing the Luvsac I figured you just did it all from the Luvsac.

I recently moved my PC into the guest bedroom with OLED TV and recliner and I'm trying to figure out the best way to recliner game with a mouse/keyboard.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Get a board and place it on your lap. Has to be the right size to fit on the recliner and still have good mouse movement. You can finish the top of it by gluing a cheap muse pad on it. Like the amazon one thats like 21/2- 3 ft long by a like 18 in wide.

Last edited:
  • 1Like