Cyberpunk 2077

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah im not sure when 1.3? 1.5? One of the bigger patches that balanced a whole bunch of shit. I just got back in the summer to check shit out but never really played.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you really want to use those weapons you can equip Gorilla Arms to bypass the check. Supposedly it's universal too, so it's not just +8 like for door checks and you can use a 20 Body gun even if you only have 10 Body.

Fadaar

That guy
If you really want to use those weapons you can equip Gorilla Arms to bypass the check. Supposedly it's universal too, so it's not just +8 like for door checks and you can use a 20 Body gun even if you only have 10 Body.

hm might do that on my new playthrough. got the sword from the heist mission crafted at legendary so that kinda carries me if i want to use melee, may as well save my stat points by putting gorilla arms on.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
near the end of my replay and I don't want it to end. I guess I missed a LOT of stuff 1st time around, or it wasn't available at launch. Really enjoying the whole game (except having to play with a gamepad) stupid back won't allow me to kb+m for more than a few minutes at a time.

seems like all the gigs are short level ups but the side stories are usually amazing. I'll definitely get the DLC for a 3rd run through.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
FWIW: New nvidia driver 522.25 released 10.12.22 completely fucked the map in CP2077 for me (3080ti) rolling it back fixed it. Quick google search showed I wasn't alone. Guess they don't care about us pleeb 3xxxx owners any more.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL this update just literally popped up on my screen ready to install. Thanks for the warning.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
FWIW: New nvidia driver 522.25 released 10.12.22 completely fucked the map in CP2077 for me (3080ti) rolling it back fixed it. Quick google search showed I wasn't alone. Guess they don't care about us pleeb 3xxxx owners any more.

Yeah, mine's fucked too. Gonna roll back.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Finished the playthrough again finally.

The secret ending is actually pretty badass, but how in the fuck did anyone ever find this lol

• 1Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>

The secret ending is actually pretty badass, but how in the fuck did anyone ever find this lol
I didn't learn about that one until after my last replay. Now I want to do it! I'm sure I'll run through again when the DLC drops and try it then.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I didn't learn about that one until after my last replay. Now I want to do it! I'm sure I'll run through again when the DLC drops and try it then.

It's surprisingly fuckin hard on legendary or whatever the big difficulty is, and you can't save during it so if you're not geared up properly it could get pretty frustrating just getting oneshot a ton heh.

Cybsled

My theory is someone decided to go make some food or take a dump after picking the option that implies suicide, then came back to the game and found Johnny giving them the secret option

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
It's surprisingly fuckin hard on legendary or whatever the big difficulty is, and you can't save during it so if you're not geared up properly it could get pretty frustrating just getting oneshot a ton heh.
Hmm best to wait then, having to use a gamepad currently and I SUCK at it. I should be all ready to go by the time the DLC drops.

• 1Wow!

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

It wasn't a pleasant experience playing through the tower to have the game jank on me while I was making coffee in my amazing new apartment only for it to kick me in to a permanent loop of scrubbing my balls in the shower.

• 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

1669238790629.png

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users