Cyberpunk 2077

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I think I'm getting old for this. Something about the voice acting rubs me the wrong way. I know it's cyberpunk but it just seems they want to be too edgy. For instance. in the weapons trailer they had these mini pauses in mid sentence, which is one of the cheapest trick in the book when you want to build tension. And I just cringed.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think I'm getting old for this. Something about the voice acting rubs me the wrong way. I know it's cyberpunk but it just seems they want to be too edgy. For instance. in the weapons trailer they had these mini pauses in mid sentence, which is one of the cheapest trick in the book when you want to build tension. And I just cringed.

I feel similar with most games nowadays. Part of the reason I'm so ambivalent about the PS5 rollout. More of the same tired old play-safe formula. Awful writing, average gameplay, season passes, and microtransactions.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Corporate feels the most dystopian to me for some reason. Just some cog in the corporate wheel, just a number on a spreadsheet to the uppers.

Wait no, that’s my real life. Fuck it I’m still playing corpo, hope I get a big cubicle and a good 401k match.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Corporate feels the most dystopian to me for some reason. Just some cog in the corporate wheel, just a number on a spreadsheet to the uppers.

Wait no, that’s my real life. Fuck it I’m still playing corpo, hope I get a big cubicle and a good 401k match.

Would you off some other corpos for triple 401k employer contribution?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Would you off some other corpos for triple 401k employer contribution?

I’d actually pay my employer to let me off some specific one’s so yes definitely.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Hopefully we still have power after election day to play this.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I almost wish I could still be hyped for this.

nailed it.png

• 3Seriously?
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users