Cyberpunk 2077

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So the next project after Cyberpunk 2077 multiplayer. This will be a different game than the one coming out and won't be ready for release til at least 2022. The solo game will have no microtransactions, but the multiplayer version will have some limited mtx.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
What are the expectations with respect to day one backwards compatibility for this? Now that it looks like both PS5 and Xbox Series X will be out before the release date will people who boot it up on their brand new console get a better experience owing to the superior hardware even before the next-gen specific version gets released OR will the experience be worse due to backwards emulation adding a layer between?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What are the expectations with respect to day one backwards compatibility for this? Now that it looks like both PS5 and Xbox Series X will be out before the release date will people who boot it up on their brand new console get a better experience owing to the superior hardware even before the next-gen specific version gets released OR will the experience be worse due to backwards emulation adding a layer between?
There must be something wrong with my video card driver, because this post is just garbled nonsense pixels.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm pretty sure Series X BC will always be superior to running it on X1X and would have to assume the same for PS5 vs. PS4 Pro. We know a lot less about Sony BC still though, but I think they'd have to be insane to not make sure Cyberpunk is running as well as it can on the new hardware.
--------------

I had planned to get it from GOG like all the Witcher games, but I think GeForce Now is going to make me go with Steam instead. Doesn't look like Nvidia has any plans to support GOG, and certainly not before the release of this.

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
pc specs

image0.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lolwut.

This is the same fucking people that made the Witcher 3. Only perhaps the greatest RPG of all time. You are seriously cooked if you believe this game will be a GTA ripoff or something. More like its going to be The Witcher 3 with guns and cool futuristic tech in a different cyberpunk setting. This game is going to be incredible, stop being haters.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
This will be nothing like The Witcher. It's GTA. stealing cars, gangs, doing missions, racing cars, etc. I don't care what you fanboys who are blinded by the hype think. The only difference is the deeper character development. Don't care who is making the game, it is what it is, no matter who is making it.
the developer said you can 100% play it like GTA, " designer Max Pears said the game won’t stop you from from playing it like a GTA "

• 3Faggotry
  • 2Picard
  • 2Moron
Reactions: 9 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
This will be nothing like The Witcher. It's GTA. stealing cars, gangs, doing missions, racing cars, etc. I don't care what you fanboys who are blinded by the hype think. The only differnece is the deeper character development. Don't care who is making the game, it is what it is, no matter who is making it.

you forgot about penises

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
So because there is a city and you can steal the cars it’s GTA now? You could play the Witcher like GTA too difference being there are horses instead of cars.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You can shoot bows and slash swords in Ghost of Tsushima. It's basically the exact same game as Zelda.

• 10Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 12 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Who gives a fuck if you can play the game like it's GTA. The real question is, can you play the game like it's Saints Row?

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
How dare you say and think Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be anything other than the best RPG ever to be made, and don't you dare say anything about CD Project Red, my favorite game dev. I trust them so much, they will never let me down! Have you ever played The Witcher!. I'h 2000+ hours into it and I still cry at the end every single time. Did you even cry?, if not, then you are just to salty to appreciate anything. loser.
And furthermore, I'm going to be taking all my vacation days, 3 weeks, to to play this. It's going to be the best thing ever. I have a full stock of soylent, and my idols brand of coffee.
Did I mention Keanu fucking Reeves!

Last edited:
  • 3Pathetic
  • 3Picard
  • 2Faggotry
Reactions: 11 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
GTA is just mario kart with bazookas instead of banana peels.

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, if I am getting an Xbox Series X, am I to buy the Xbox One version of this game and it will play on both? Is that how it works?