Cyberpunk 2077

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ok wasn't sure if this should go in the SJW thread or this one. So posted in both. Written in 1994 by an apparent descendent of Nostradomus?

• 12Mother of God
  • 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 17 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Ok wasn't sure if this should go in the SJW thread or this one. So posted in both. Written in 1994 by an apparent descendent of Nostradomus?

"Dude is obviously just a racist Nazi."

"What's that, he's black? I don't believe you."

*google*

"We must deprogram this poor simple Uncle Tom so he's the sort of African American we approve of."

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

12 more copies pre-ordered.

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Comments on the tweet clarify that it wasn't actually Pondsmith that wrote it, but that it is canon material

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
Apparently morons dont understand there is more than one type of game and the best ones IMO focus on the story, character development and have an actual coherent fucking ending.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>

Being that I am old as fuck, this stuff has been happening since the 70's and 80's. It is just that Twitter did not exist back then.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

I love how all the comments are telling her to fuck off lol

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Who the fuck care if they cater to the trans- lesbian- gay movement?

We want cyberpunk?

Edit: Neg votes... Oh so now we care about what any of the 52 fantasy genders belive? Give me a break. If you are confused about your sexuality, look closely between your legs and find out.

Last edited:
  • 3Dislike
  • 1Like

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Oh no. A few thousand people won't buy this game. Whatever will CDPR do with only a few hundred thousand sales instead? Guess they'll just have to close shop.

• 4Like

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Oh no. A few thousand people won't buy this game. Whatever will CDPR do with only a few hundred thousand sales instead? Guess they'll just have to close shop.

In late 2018 Polish financial analysts expected around 19 million copies sold with a possible release in Q4 19. Now Keanu is in it and the hype around John Wick is following him.

Not sure how many copies it will sell, but pushing 10+ million wouldn't be unreasonable at all. Pushing 20 too for that matter. Wouldn't be surprised if the development costs are already covered by current pre-orders and it's a year until release.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Me and my facile views; "the whole of the Internet"! Must be nice to think like that.

People that are only capable of seeing imagination through the lens of their own perspective of reality should never have a thing to do with creativity. Please god I hope CDPR has nothing to do with this person (I was going to say "woman" but then I'm not sure how she/they/it/her/him/es/ist/doch identifies).

+10 metacritic points for John Cyberwick.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Cool, now that we established that CDPR is gonna make money, and as fun as talking shit about SJWs can be, can we go back to talking about of fucking cool this game looks?

I hope the movement and controls are smooth. It would suck if I play this on PC and it feels like clunky console port like the Fallout series. This is my only real concern.

Old school:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Welcome to the new Puritan order.

Very progressive leftists. Very progressive.

Also: fuck you.

Quit wearing so much make up, whore!

Makeup is chains on women slaves to the male gaze!

• 3Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Quit wearing so much make up, whore!

Makeup is chains on women slaves to the male gaze!

Modern Feminists: Feminists fought and died for your right to live exactly the way I tell you to!

• 3Like

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
I just hope the gameplay for the FPS part will be ok. A bit scare after witcher 3 shitty combat.