• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 9 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So the end of the game is untested?

Plot twist, there is no end game, the main quest is proceduraly generated. Once you hand in one part of the mission another part is generated at random, forever!

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Yeah why waste time writing B-movie level narratives for your game when you can just get AI to do it for you.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I told my wife about the penis customization options. She was uninterested. I thought, for sure, this would be the game that got her interested in video games. :(

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I expect a 2077 penis to have LEDs on it.
The full list of augmentations should include no less than:

Full articulation, vibration, active texturing (smooth, rough, stippled, corrugated ect.) color and light options with animations, expanded semen reservoirs with customized coloring, scent, flavor, and glow in the dark options; heating and cooling elements, improved retraction and extension for easy storage, sensory enhancement package with toggle, programmable massage functions, integrated piston driver for thrust free penetration and an auto ejaculator.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
IDK, that sounds like a downgrade. You'd want ejaculation almost completely out of your control?
I guess it should be called on demand ejaculation?

When initiated it automatically completes the orgasm and ejaculation process without the need for prior stimulation.

Oh and almost forgot, detachable and dishwasher safe... with a comprehensive 50,000 thrust or 5 year warranty with optional emergency bedside assistance.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Y'all sound like you want one of them Doctor Octopus tentacles for a wang.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
First line of the RTJ track for the game is, "I swallow all my drugs through the penis I unplug."
I think El-P understands the Cyberpunk genre on a spiritual level.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I guess it should be called on demand ejaculation?

When initiated it automatically completes the orgasm and ejaculation process without the need for prior stimulation.

Oh and almost forgot, detachable and dishwasher safe... with a comprehensive 50,000 thrust or 5 year warranty with optional emergency bedside assistance.

I'm not sure you've given all this enough thought.

gak

<Gold Donor>
Character created, but it keeps crashing when I input the sizing for the front hole.

1.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user