Cyberpunk 2077

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Smartweapons probably should have required more significant investment and hoops to make them work. They are retard proof just point and lol click. Most enemies have no defense against them and they use normal ammo.

For something so strong there probably should have been a more rare ammo type that smartweapons use.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Seems like most legendary items break the game. Picked up that smart SMG and it wrecks, same deal with the legendary revolver and that smart pistol. You barely have to try to just shred through enemies.
I haven't been watching the thread too close. Are all of those legendary weapons quest/cred rewards and cash purchases, or are there any hidden in a chest that I can swoop in and grab right now?

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not really. We can just tell the difference between good developers/publishers and shit companies and the patience goes to the good ones. CPDR is a good group of folks and deserve the patience, and no one has the right to bitch any longer anyway since they are offering refunds on original consoles through Dec 21st regardless of how much you played the game.

This... I can give a fuck all for this game but it blows my mind how gamers act like wives towards developers. They tried delaying this game and the last delay sparked fucking death threats and shit... so they threw their hands up and released it. Now gamers are bitching and howling on almost all forums about it being a buggy mess. I know they say this started in 2013... but Witcher 3 came out in 2015 and the expansions followed the next year... so this game has been in full development for 4-5 years. Those crazy visuals take forever. Which I really think open world games need to quit trying to be Naughty Dog quality for this reason, but I digress. Anyway this meme sums it all up for me.

1607978122103.png

• 7Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Do you really think its release had anything to do with the end user? Those decisions are corporate, not public opinion based.

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The fans are not to blame for CDPR announcing four wrong launch dates. Yes I'm counting the actual launch date as wrong too, this game is half baked. They should have just stuck to "it'll be done when it's done" and not bullshit everyone acting like the last 6 months were finishing touches instead of what was an obvious race just to get something out.

Yes I say that as someone with 30+ hours already. I'm hooked but the game could be so much more than it currently is.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Smuggly

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think the release had anything to do with the consumer per se... I'm just pointing out that it was hilarious that most people were screaming about the delays and now most are screaming about the bugs when this shit was obvious from the word go it was going to be a buggy ass mess. I mean shit their history shows you give their games a good 6-12 months to fully finish baking outside the oven. They do make it right, and they will make this right sometime next year, but yes you are a fool if you legit thought this game had even a remote chance of being polished on release day.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I haven't came across anything that's frustrating me so far. Enjoying it. I admit it could use a bit more polish, but I am not getting as many problems as everyone else it seems. I am not rushing this time through, but I probably will wait for the first DLC or those big patches in Jan/Feb for my next one.

• 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
That one did nothing for me either. My GPU utilization has always been ~98%, but none of these fixes do anything to increase the 45-55% CPU utilization I have on all 12 logical cores. At this point I'm just going to assume my setup is GPU bound @ 1440UW.

my cpu is 75% and gpu 40% and this did nothing for me. really weird. 1070 and game looks great but running at like 40 fps with custom settings

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I haven't been watching the thread too close. Are all of those legendary weapons quest/cred rewards and cash purchases, or are there any hidden in a chest that I can swoop in and grab right now?
There are tons all over free to pickup on the ground.

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you really think its release had anything to do with the end user? Those decisions are corporate, not public opinion based.

Uh...corporate decisions BASED on public outcry, fears of bad PR, and company values falling as a result. They are 100% correlated.

• 3Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Holidays and new console releases, you really think there was any universe where they wouldn't release this game, buggy or not?

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There's a million iconic handguns, but I still haven't seen a single one that's a revolver. Really hope there's one based on the Overture model out there somewhere, that seems to be the king of one-shot damage.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yes, the biggest takeaway here is that CDPR needs to put a muzzle on their dudes who talk to the press.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's a million iconic handguns, but I still haven't seen a single one that's a revolver. Really hope there's one based on the Overture model out there somewhere, that seems to be the king of one-shot damage.
Watch the video I posted. It's the first one up.

Untitled.png

• 1Like