<Gold Donor>
Few pics

1608008450026.png

1608008486865.png

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone finding some items on the ground that they just can't seem to pick up? It has the icon over it and everything.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone finding some items on the ground that they just can't seem to pick up? It has the icon over it and everything.

I get it on occasion, most of time with robots. Usually I can move around and find a spot to pick it up. Sometimes I have to move a corpse to get to it(if its under them). It's always been with items dropped by dead enemies so far.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

I've run in to junk on the ground that wasn't a drop and can't be looted. Never anything important though.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love and hate this game. I want to keep playing but the bugs are really getting to me. I am going to guess that it is going to be 3 months before they get a handle on things. What a shit show.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Is his voice is non-binary?

He's vocal-fluid?

MAYBE VOICE IS A SPECTRUM SHITLORD

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Like

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So found out iconic low level items can be upgraded to legendary badass weapons, and I pawned off most of it

• 2Like

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
From what I saw upgrading seems to kind of suck past one or trees little bumps. The mat costs skyrocket for nominal gains.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Night City delivers the most awe-inspiring cityscape since Rapture in the first BioShock. I'm continuously impressed by the environment.
Pretty much agree.

For all the shit this game fucked up, at it's core it's just a ton of fucking fun. Haven't had this much fun in a game (well, Alyx aside) in awhile. The world is just interesting. Sure GTA is way more polished. Who gives a fuck? The worlds are far less interesting and the combat x50 less interesting. A best friend of mine is talking so much shit about this game and every time I get on Steam that fucker has been playing it for hours on end.

Give me a big badass expansion and clean some of this rookie league shit up? Boner.
Give me a full-fledged online mode where I can run around Night City cleaning out gang hideouts with friends? Weird boner x100.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Playing as Femme V

After the quest with Royce to get the bot. I helped Militech Corpo woman and said I'd catch her later. She called me up for a scissor session in some shitty motel wearing dominatrix clothes. lol

• 1Like
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Pretty much agree.

For all the shit this game fucked up, at it's core it's just a ton of fucking fun. Haven't had this much fun in a game (well, Alyx aside) in awhile. The world is just interesting. Sure GTA is way more polished. Who gives a fuck? The worlds are far less interesting and the combat x50 less interesting. A best friend of mine is talking so much shit about this game and every time I get on Steam that fucker has been playing it for hours on end.

Give me a big badass expansion and clean some of this rookie league shit up? Boner.
Give me a full-fledged online mode where I can run around Night City cleaning out gang hideouts with friends? Weird boner x100.
I want a mod that makes mantis blades and the arm cyberware illegal stuff that gets you busted or in trouble with NPCs. Clearly that was the original intent with it but they either couldn't implement it or it was cast aside to avoid "locking players out."

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah the reticle is fucked up sometimes. Fortunately it hasn't been for anything that I actually really wanted yet.

woot!

Trakanon Raider
holy crap, just did the Sinnerman/Joshua quest, that was intense, loved it

• 1Solidarity