Cyberpunk 2077

faille

Molten Core Raider
This isn't really a spoiler. But I got a sidequest with someone named Lizzy Wizzy. It appears that V knows who this person is and from context I gathered that Lizzy Wizzy is like a popstar or some shit. Did this come up at any point? Because I don't even remember a datapad mentioning about her.
She's the character played by Grimes? probably some in joke related to that.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Should give mantis blade a try, really craze and immerize experience!
I bought those last night with the money I was going to give Rogue. Was planning on going to bed right after, but ended up staying up for another 45 minutes murdering everyone I could find.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was surprised when I got the message from her, I kind of figured Militech wouldn't be too happy with me murdering all the Maelstrom dudes and hacking the credstick to keep for myself. (Does that money actually get added to V's account at the end of the mission? I wasn't paying attention.) I guess since they're all dead except for the original boss who got double-crossed she doesn't need to trace them, so problem solved?

spronk

FPS noob
131621150_10219122465548326_5114729166242177155_n.png

• 12Worf
  • 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 21 users

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Running an i9 3.6 GHz
16 GB ram
GeForce 2080

I have no real issues with the quality of the game, but every so often i get this super bloom effect and it's annoying as all hell.
If i look out of the side window it's okay, but facing the front of the car during the Heist quest, it looks like this....
wtf is this blinding light and does anyone know how or what to change in graphics to eliminate it??

photomode_15122020_173327.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I was surprised when I got the message from her, I kind of figured Militech wouldn't be too happy with me murdering all the Maelstrom dudes and hacking the credstick to keep for myself. (Does that money actually get added to V's account at the end of the mission? I wasn't paying attention.) I guess since they're all dead except for the original boss who got double-crossed she doesn't need to trace them, so problem solved?
Oh damn. That was a hackable shard? I didn't even realize.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'm a fan of shotguns. Flanking - and even running head on - enemies and blasting them is a very effective strategy.
When I play as a Corpo (nomad right now) its going to be full on juiced up melee/shotguns/machine guns only. Megaton on these fuckers.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Running an i9 3.6 GHz
16 GB ram
GeForce 2080

I have no real issues with the quality of the game, but every so often i get this super bloom effect and it's annoying as all hell.
If i look out of the side window it's okay, but facing the front of the car during the Heist quest, it looks like this....
wtf is this blinding light and does anyone know how or what to change in graphics to eliminate it??

View attachment 323780
Looks like you found a super secret Syndicate-mode easter egg.

If it's not that, or not using the latest drivers, I got nothin'. Never seen anything remotely that bright and I spent most of that drive watching the scenery out the window.
Oh damn. That was a hackable shard? I didn't even realize.
Yeah, two hacks. One to copy it and get a lethal version of Overheat, the other to remove the virus and supposedly keep the $10k, but I am not sure it ever actually made it into my account.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Looks like you found a super secret Syndicate-mode easter egg.

If it's not that, or not using the latest drivers, I got nothin'. Never seen anything remotely that bright and I spent most of that drive watching the scenery out the window.

Yeah, two hacks. One to copy it and get a lethal version of Overheat, the other to remove the virus and supposedly keep the $10k, but I am not sure it ever actually made it into my account.
Yea, i don't get it, i get bloom on almost everything, I've even tried to disable it in the nvidia control panel, but no use.

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That perk to automatically disassembly junk is pretty... interesting. It saves a lot of time, but you don't get to sell any of the many $750 trinkets you find. It seemed like a huge mistake at first but I kept going and so far around level 16 or so i'm finding it isn't that bad of a perk.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
That perk to automatically disassembly junk is pretty... interesting. It saves a lot of time, but you don't get to sell any of the many $750 trinkets you find. It seemed like a huge mistake at first but I kept going and so far around level 16 or so i'm finding it isn't that bad of a perk.

There are a lot of cheap items you can craft and disassemble for a net gain, making the common and uncommon components infinitely available. Later on you can craft purple grenades with common+uncommon parts and disassemble for rare+epic. So I wouldn't recommend the junk perk, since there's a Sell All Junk hotkey at vendors.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Agreed - this isn't a case where a developer sucks. They kept trying to push the release out. Lots of factors in this one. Development started in 2013, morphed along the way, and then while some issues in development, still had to have this come out to work across 3 generations of consoles and PC and a streaming service in Stadia. If there is a team I know can fix issues, it would be CPDR. While Witcher 1 and 2 were there major releases, one can say this is reminiscent of a sophomore slump since Witcher 3 was really the only title that hit large mainstream for them.

If CDPR stated they were working on a new IP - we would still be excited - where as EA comes out and talks about a new Dragon Age and Mass Effect and we all roll our eyes and laugh our asses off. CDPR isn't EA. I think they will be just fine and will get things fixed in rapid order.

One thing that I think we should all be aware of is they aren't pulling an Insomniac with that BS Spiderman Remaster and charging for it. They are even going to go back to a 7 year old game and update it for free for the Witcher 3 and all it's content. (Most of which was free save the two expansions which were actual value added expacs)

And this game isn't even a bad actor compared to some of the shit we have seen shoveled. Name the last time a publisher offered an apology and refund requests outright with the hopes people would stick with them. These are good folks here and are up front. Give them a pass. :)

I didn't know Witcher 3 was getting a free current-gen makeover. Makes me feel a lot better about never getting around to it previously.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This is every PS4 and XBone player right now.

Hide the Pain Harold, fucking ROFL
Man I talked to a pleb at work today and he’s playing this on a vanilla ps4. Says it looks great doesn’t notice any crazy pop in like the videos I’ve seen. Says it’s the best looking game he’s ever played.

wtf

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Anyone else on PS4 have to reset their game settings every time you open up the game? Weapon sway, sensitivity, subtitles, etc. All back to defaults every time I close the game.