Cyberpunk 2077

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You don't need the recipes just unlock quickhack crafting and you'll be able to make the shit.

This. To craft a legendary, you need a purple version(+ mats , which are easy from access points), and so forth down the line. So save purple ones. Just get the perk and you can automatically craft them.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Quickhack inventory is weird.

Once you unlock a crafting tier, or have one of a certain tier, you'll start getting others/duplicates within that tier when you do datamine breaches (at least if you pick up Datamine Virtuoso). You won't even realize it unless you open the cyberware menu at a vendor, because you can't see the full list in your own inventory. I think the intention was to be able to equip the lower-tier hacks in your cyberware since they require less RAM, or duplicates at different tiers for focused builds, but at some point my cyberware inventory stopped showing everything and now just shows the highest tier of each hack. Also unlocking the legendary crafting only allowed me to make 1 of each hack, but I get lots of duplicates from datamining... which are just vendor fodder for 700 a pop.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wasn't there for me. Just a standard loot chest.

edit: nevermind reloaded and it was there I think I just looted too fast and you don't see it in your inventory until you goto a ripper
I did abit of reload because there was a sweet crit pants and I died to the psycho the first time. The second time it wasnt there so there seems to be a small chance for sure it will not spawn.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Some of these side quest chains are surprisingly really long and deep. There is a lot to miss if you rush through.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

You'll miss a lot of good loot as well. Like I did one side gig and nearby was a dead NCPD dude with legendary pants that made you run faster.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Finished one ending with the GOG version from a torrent and had so much fun actually bought the game from GOG since CD Projekt Red gets all the funds from the purchase. I plan on going slow with the legit version doing things differently and attempting a 100%.

The Overwatch sniper rifle upgraded with the right perks is ridiculous op.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else not pay Vic? Lol

Where are all these great side quests you are all talking about? I’m in ACT 2 and started down a couple main quests and the only thing popping up for me are psycho kill quests, chasing down cars for the robot cabby, and some gun range thing. Maybe I’m in the wrong area or have to phone someone like Mr hands when I’m in Pacifica?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Where are all these great side quests you are all talking about? I’m in ACT 2 and started down a couple main quests and the only thing popping up for me are psycho kill quests, chasing down cars for the robot cabby, and some gun range thing. Maybe I’m in the wrong area or have to phone someone like Mr hands when I’m in Pacifica?

Visiting new areas and getting street cred seem to open up a lot of side missions. I stop whenever i see a random events so I have like 10-15 side missions in my journal. Most are too high level for me, though.

Doing the taxi missions is good since it takes you all over the place and you'll get calls from a lot of the fixers

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Finished one ending with the GOG version from a torrent and had so much fun actually bought the game from GOG since CD Projekt Red gets all the funds from the purchase. I plan on going slow with the legit version doing things differently and attempting a 100%.

The Overwatch sniper rifle upgraded with the right perks is ridiculous op.

You find that legendary overtune revolver to pair up with it up close, shits ridiculous. Paired with the right perks the thing does even more dmg while stealthed than even the sniper. Got 5 mod slots too. Plus I ws lucky to find and ugly ass legendary hood that gives me 30% crit chance.

Edit: Scratch that 30% crit dmg, I have another item that gives 15% crit chance.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ripperdoc Tabula Rasa item lets you respec perks but not stats. Costs $100k.

Cheers. Way off having that kind of money yet but I'm kind of pleased in a way you can't do a full reset as it just massively reduces the playability of a game.

woot!

Trakanon Raider
Anybody find the legendary upgrade plans for lizzy or widowmaker yet?
You don't need to find the plans. You do not "upgrade" weapons to another tier (in the sense that you don't use the "upgrade" button), you craft them.
When you get an Iconic weapon/armor, you automatically get the schematics, and they are at the same tier than the weapon. You found a rare iconic weapon ? You get a rare schematic for it. You then have to craft it (at least twice I think), and this will unlock the "upgraded" epic schematic. Want legendary ? craft the epic version first, and you'll get it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I figured a way to make money, as well as kind of bork the crafting in this game.

To get right to it, for some mystifying reason, epic consumables can be broken down for epic components. So, if you get the recipe to make a health booster epic item, it only costs like 15 regular crafting components to craft, you craft about 10 of them, then instantly break them down, and you get a good amount of epic crafting components.(lol) I was able to upgrade the Overwatch sniper rifle in like 6 minutes lol.

This is completely broken and should be fixed. I believe you can break down epic grenades as well, not sure.

Anyway, in regards to making money, Ive found the best way is to find enemy camps/assault taking place spots and kill them all, loot them all and sell every single item you get unless its epic or better. Rinse repeat 3 or 4 times you can make an easy 20k-30k. I finally sitting at around 75k money now, and already paid off everything and bought most cybernetics. (lvl 24)

• 1Mother of God

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I figured a way to make money, as well as kind of bork the crafting in this game.
On one hand, it does break the game... but on the other, the crafting itself is so broken if you play normally that you can barely use it at all. And it also requires Tech 18 and a bunch of perks to really get the most out of it, which is a pretty hefty investment.

You can indeed break down the grenades, epic EMP is the easiest to craft (1 white and 1 green with perks) and breaks down into a whole bunch of blue/purple mats. No easy way to make legendary mats out of nothing, but you can easily make enough money to buy all you need from the vendors.